Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Blackpilled post by a slut

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1-FQkHKWLi/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

She’s clearly implying that nice guys are genERally ugly (litERal ogrecels like Shrek) and that she has to FORCE hERself to be with an Ugly nice guy because she would prefer to be with an abusive good-looking guy.

Oh but looks don’t mattER though, women only care about pERsonality

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
IT won't touch this

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1-FQkHKWLi/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

She’s clearly implying that nice guys are genERally ugly and that she has to FORCE hERself to be with an Ugly nice guy because she would prefer to be with an abusive good-looking guy.

Oh but looks don’t mattER though, women care more about pERsonality

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

JFL AT YOU WITH NICKNAME "INCEL KING" SELF PROCLAIMED LOL BITCH I GAINED MY INCEL RESPECT FROM ZERO TO INCEL HERO (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

I hope she ends up On CrazyShit.com genuinely

she should be killed by public execution
BUT INCELS SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE THAT NASTY VILE SLUT AS AN CUM DUMPSTER BEFORE DECAPITATION TO MAKE IT FAIR (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

I hope she ends up On CrazyShit.com genuinely

I’d rathER keep hER as my pERsonal sex slave so I can rape hER and use hER slut whore body for my pleasure whenevER I have the urge.

Killing physically attractive foids is a waste of tits and pussy

"ugh I hate nice people I only want dark triad violent chads"

Women hate nice guys, it's not a surprise

Bruh that is not A IP logger you sperg

Yeah it is you dumbfuck, wish you wERe right in front of me so I could cut your head off and piss down your neck, you stupid piece of shit

At least admit to what you’re doing. Not evERybody is as stupid as what you think, at least I’m not

g
I’d rathER keep hER as my pERsonal sex slave so I can rape hER and use hER slut whore body for my pleasure whenevER I have the urge.

Killing physically attractive foids is a waste of tits and pussy
Giga based

Women hate nice guys, it's not a surprise

What really? But IT told me that women LOVE nice guys and that women only care about pERsonality, this post came as a huge shock to me!

Yeah it is you dumbfuck, wish you wERe right in front of me so I could cut your head off and piss down your neck, you stupid piece of shit

At least admit to what you’re doing. Not evERybody is as stupid as what you think, at least I’m not
I opened it it was a link to twitter

What really? But IT told me that women LOVE nice guys and that women only care about pERsonality, this post came as a huge shock to me!
If that were true, I wouldn't be on this forum

Good for you
cover3.jpg

Inceltear wouldn't touch this even with a 9001 feet pole.

Pure Blackpill.
bluepill men thinks this is funny

Then she will get treated like shit by chad then go on and complain an say all men are trash.

If that were true, I wouldn't be on this forum

Also what I hate about this post made by this bitch, is that she used the hashtag “love”.

Selecting men based on LOOKS (rathER than pERsonality), is LUST (PHYSICAL attraction), it’s litERally the OPPOSITE of LOVE (EMOTIONAL attraction).

Holy fuck, talk about lacking self-awareness, these dumb toilets only have a body (and NO brain).

Last edited:
Also what I hate about this post made by this bitch, is that she used the hashtag “love”.

Selecting men based on LOOKS (rathER than pERsonality), is LUST (PHYSICAL attraction), it’s litERally the OPPOSITE of LOVE (EMOTIONAL attraction).

Holy fuck, talk about lacking self-awareness, these dumb toilets only have a body (and NO brain).
You are absolutely correct. Women are incapable of truly loving a guy, their brains are wired that way

I will never stop being amused by how being nice is perceived as something undesirable. Being a violent thug is perceived as highly attractive. The whole female gender is damaged, and it is the culprit why our society cannot evolve into a better society and why there are not positive changes benefiting everybody in a society. The whole female gender desires and worships the worst human traits. They drag us constantly down every time they are given a choice to make an impact on a society.

The cross necklace and naked on video combo is a certified woman classic

h3r lips should expl0de

Confirms what we already knew, but still fucking brutal.

Women only care about looks. They pretend to care about ''personality'' to virtue signal and not seem shallow.

The rest of her IG posts is just her flaunting her tits and ass. In this post, she's mocking the same people that are throwing money at her to fund her luxurious lifestyle, and if it weren't for those retards, she'd be working at McDonalds instead. Those cucks should be boiled alive.

The rest of her IG posts is just her flaunting her tits and ass. In this post, she's mocking the same people that are throwing money at her to fund her luxurious lifestyle, and if it weren't for those retards, she'd be working at McDonalds instead. Those cucks should be boiled alive.
Not wrong at all

such humiliating.

that's why having social media as a subhuman is a cuck trait