Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Blackpilled money maxxers show: Kaiji

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have watched ~15 episodes of it so far. It is very Blackpilled and money pilled. @BlkPillPres recommemded it . And it is A very solid recommendation. I recommend every money maxxercel to watch it. It will keep you motivated on the grind. Remember besides looks/genetics, resources are what counts. And money is the most easy to quantify resource, most easy to utilize resource, and the only resource an incel can work towards.

@IncelKing be sure to watch it when you have time or lack motivation. It will remind you why we have to do this fucking grinding even if hate it and detest it.

your always on your own in this world if your incel. and you need money to live good. we aren't women who will get sympathy and help for free. We are not lucky to be born to the upper class. But what we can have is money thru any means

It's truly one of the best animes I've ever watched despite not being an action or supernatural anime (which surprised even me). It's definitely in my top 10.

if you like Kaiji, read Liar game the manga

It's truly one of the best animes I've ever watched despite not being an action or supernatural anime (which surprised even me). It's definitely in my top 10.
same it's definitely high up there on the list. Far better than most of the worthless shounen bluepilled middle schooler wish fullfillment trash.

I have it on my watchlist, heard it was good
It will literally change the way you look at the world, money and classism. I actually feel like watching the series over right now. I think I will once I'm finished with Dexter.

Didn't watch a single web series and animes in the last 5 years coz studymaxxing :feelsbadman:

Didn't watch a single web series and animes in the last 5 years coz studymaxxing :feelsbadman:
Its all a waste of time anyway. The only thing you can do better than studymaxxing is dating chicks. Infact if you can you should be doing it in parallel

Its all a waste of time anyway. The only thing you can do better than studymaxxing is dating chicks. Infact if you can you should be doing it in parallel
I wish i could dude:fuk: the only thing i do apart from studycelling is gymcelling:cryfeels:

Never watched anime but I will try to watch it. Moneymaxxing is in my blood and only payments can calm me

I have watched ~15 episodes of it so far. It is very Blackpilled and money pilled. @BlkPillPres recommemded it . And it is A very solid recommendation. I recommend every money maxxercel to watch it. It will keep you motivated on the grind. Remember besides looks/genetics, resources are what counts. And money is the most easy to quantify resource, most easy to utilize resource, and the only resource an incel can work towards.

An anime talking about moneymaxxing that's different