Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Blackpilled joker destroys soy reddit deadpool in the box office.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

:soy:"Wow I love deadpool, hes so le funny and cool":soy:
Actually got beat out by
:incel:"all I have are negative thoughts":incel:
I'm ecstatic about this news. Not only because deadpool has been soy filled garbage for a decade now, but also because despite all the attacks, all the slander, and all the shooting scares, joker still won. Showing that the blackpill truly is unstoppable.
Normies are waking up, they might have stood quiete before. But now that hypergamy is causing them to become incels, they have no choice but to take the :blackpill:

Never watched Deadpool, but I have a bad impession because the dumbest normalscum I know really love it.

I saw the original Deadpool and I liked it, because I liked the kind of humor.

The death of the West makes more cents than its typical soy products.

Never watched Deadpool, but I have a bad impession because the dumbest normie normalscum I know really love it.
"Wow hes so le quirky"
Deadpool has been destroyed as a character in recent years. He went from a killer that would crack some wise jokes, to a nonstop cringe pansexual (yes they turned him into a faggot) that is bluepilled

I just watched the first one, heard the second one was pure soy so I didn't even bother.

I've been checking the box office daily, waiting for this moment. Oh baby.
EDIT: I like Deadpool's congratulatory "you beat me" post. It's been customary to make one of these on Twitter ever since Jurassic World.

Just lol at the media trying to get ppl to go ER over this movie. All it has done is boost its popularity.

Deadpool is so awful. One of the worst xmen series movies, would rather watch xmen 3 over that shit

The second deadpool was soy as fuck

Wasn't an incel movie but I'm glad it succeeded just to utterly humiliate the MSM.
>wasnt an incel movie
>main character literally fantasizes being in a relationship with a women that would never like him.
>he then kills her after realizing it was fake

Sophie wasn't killed according to Todd Phillips.

"Some people have asked me, ‘Was she killed?’ [Director Todd Phillips] makes it clear she wasn’t killed. Arthur is killing people who’ve wronged him in a certain way, and Sophie never wronged him. In terms of what we did visually to play with the real and not real, there are callbacks and scenes that mirror each other. We leave hints using imagery or way we covered scenes similarly between scene. Outside of that, I like that people can have the conversation and come to their own conclusions."
---------

Either way what I find more interesting is the whole, "He was the villain the whole time" angle. Like was he actually begging Randall for the gun, and just imagined that Randall gave it to him as a concerned friend(But we're watching his delusion play out in real time).

There's a lot more subtlety to the movie than I thought at first. This is a pretty good vid if you've got time to watch.

He went from a killer that would crack some wise jokes, to a nonstop cringe pansexual (yes they turned him into a faggot) that is bluepilled

exactly.. he was cool before all this faggotry

Yeah, saw this. Love it.

Deadpool is unfunny cuck feminist soy horseshit.

LOL SO FUNNY FAST TALKING GAG-A-MINUTE SMARTASS WISEASS WITH HIS SARCASTIC QUIPS

Audiences actually want something that they can relate to, some actual social commentary in cinema like we used to have in the 70s.

Joker is s billion times better than anything (((Marvel))) owned by ((((((Disney)))))) has ever shat out.

Last edited:
I don't watch any comic book movies but will watch Joker when it comes on TV.

Based, I hated Ryan Reynolds in Deadpool.

Deadpool is for normalfags. Joker is a true incel movie and very relatable especially if youre a 30+ oldcel and still live with your mom.

Never watched Deadpool, but I have a bad impession because the dumbest normalscum I know really love it.
my friend who has had a girlfriend and had kids since he was 15 loves this movie. he frequently cheats on his girl and he is a 6'4 lightskin tyrone with a full head of hair at age 32 . he loves anime that's why we are friends. he enjoyed joker . hes kinda poor like me but has a house and a girl who makes 90k per year while he makes 15 an hour. so in my theory a lot of people who didnt go to college or who arent rich enjoyed this movie. it has nothing to do with the black pill

Capeshit was always shit, no surprise there

my friend who has had a girlfriend and had kids since he was 15 loves this movie. he frequently cheats on his girl and he is a 6'4 lightskin tyrone with a full head of hair at age 32 . he loves anime that's why we are friends. he enjoyed joker . hes kinda poor like me but has a house and a girl who makes 90k per year while he makes 15 an hour. so in my theory a lot of people who didnt go to college or who arent rich enjoyed this movie. it has nothing to do with the black pill
Kill him

They're both watchable. Joker is better obv btw.