Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Blackpilled in every aspect

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’m blackpilled romantically, I’m blackpilled for the future of my life and I’m blackpilled politically. It’s all gonna get worse and I just know it will. It’s pretty much like what Evola felt during ww2 when he saw one part of the world become a communist marxist materialistic shithole. The other part being a democracy based oligarchic globohomo neoliberal shithole. The Kanye thing was a bit of a white pill but at the end of the day as much I want something to come from it I don’t think anything will.

It’s getting harder everyday not to just LDAR. No wonder people are reverting to existential nihilism. The demoralization propaganda gets stronger and stronger, it certainly is having an affect on me.

That's an oxymoron because if you were blackpilled, you would know that romance isn't real.
The “love is just chemicals in the brain” is really just soy propaganda. I’d rather not view romance in that way, plus I do think there’s some metaphysical value to love. I do however think that modern day love and affection has been subverted

Everything is going according to the plan. The worst things get, the closer it is.

Everything is going according to the plan. The worst things get, the closer it is.
Yup it’s all what the kikes want. The worst it gets is closer to the kikes ultimate end goal for us goyim.

The “love is just chemicals in the brain” is really just soy propaganda. I’d rather not view romance in that way, plus I do think there’s some metaphysical value to love. I do however think that modern day love and affection has been subverted
It's not really soy propaganda because you entire life is a chemical reaction. Also the concept of "love" didn't exist 200 years ago.

Yup it’s all what the kikes want. The worst it gets is closer to the kikes ultimate end goal for us goyim.
They wait for their Messiah, but it will be a false one. But then the real ones comes again. They'll go through a lot of pretty bad stuff.

It's not really soy propaganda because you entire life is a chemical reaction. Also the concept of "love" didn't exist 200 years ago.
Source for this last claim? Also the first part again is just your belief. Mate we don’t even know what consciousness is and we will never know. Consciousness is the soul.

They wait for their Messiah, but it will be a false one. But then the real ones comes again. They'll go through a lot of pretty bad stuff.
Yup.

Source for this last claim? Also the first part again is just your belief. Mate we don’t even know what consciousness is and we will never know. Consciousness is the soul.

Yup.
How can you believe love is real when it's mainly based on looks? Isn't that just lust cloaking itself by saying it's personality, connection, and other retarded bluepilled bullshit?

Last edited:
How can you believe love is real when it's mainly based on looks? Isn't that just lust cloaking itself by saying it's personality, connection, and other retarded bluepilled bullshit?
It used to be based of more than looks prior to the digital age and especially prior to the sexual revolution/second wave feminism. This is why even subhumans like the elephant man found love.

It used to be based of more than looks prior to the digital age and especially prior to the sexual revolution/second wave feminism. This is why even subhumans like the elephant man found love.
Are you sure that "love" and not foids settling for finance and stability reasons?

BASED NIGGER.

It's all associated, really; the economic and societal degradation of our world is inevitable with the increasing isolation and ostracization of sub 5 males due to increasing acceptance of moral degeneracy, linked with rising foid standards and hypergamy... :feelsclown:

The elites wish it, for further control and a hope that they'll be able to do much more with a more complete hold over society once things start really going to hell; though they play a dangerous game. :feelsjuice:

Romance is a gynocentric product.

It's all associated, really; the economic and societal degradation of our world is inevitable with the increasing isolation and ostracization of sub 5 males due to increasing acceptance of moral degeneracy, linked with rising foid standards and hypergamy... :feelsclown:

The elites wish it, for further control and a hope that they'll be able to do much more with a more complete hold over society once things start really going to hell; though they play a dangerous game. :feelsjuice:
Yup.

lately i’ve been conflicted between the two beliefs, one being “the world is in the greatest state it’s ever been relative to history,” and “things are just getting worse,” im not quite sure which is true, and what does it even mean for the world to be getting worse. i haven’t had the energy yet to try and figure this out for myself by googling & reading

check out this twitter post and its related paper, what do you think?

View: https://twitter.com/degenrolf/status/1606176067353333762?s=46&t=wHzYQqwiuz3U7VjQ9VQrfA

lately i’ve been conflicted between the two beliefs, one being “the world is in the greatest state it’s ever been relative to history,” and “things are just getting worse,” im not quite sure which is true, and what does it even mean for the world to be getting worse. i haven’t had the energy yet to try and figure this out for myself by googling & reading

check out this twitter post and its related paper, what do you think?

View: https://twitter.com/degenrolf/status/1606176067353333762?s=46&t=wHzYQqwiuz3U7VjQ9VQrfA

We are not in the greatest time. The people who say we’re in the greatest time in the world are people lying to you. Our depression and suicide rates are sky rocketing. We’re getting more obese, unhealthy and materialistic. The fucking technology we use is destroying us and the birth rates are falling down!