Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpilled German Incel talking about his suffering in a German forum in 2008 ! GTFIH (high iq)

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
The fact that this post was written in 2008, a time where there were fewer incels just simply because online-dating didn't exist makes it even more interesting to read. Those men really suffered.. I tried to translate everything, but some phrases were just hard to translate and I had some trouble, sorry for that.

Source:

"Hello, dear men,

I am u/geneticdns and I am writing down some truth that should interest every man here. Especially those men who have never had sex and have never had a relationship, those should print out my post and pin it on the wall.

I am a male virgin, I am 165cm short, thick and wear glasses. :cry:

There are many male virgins on the internet who tell their suffering and worries to other people. The answers in the forums are always the same. The women always comment on the posts that it comes down to the inner values etc. This is bullshit that I do not want to further elaborate on here, but you really should not give any value to these statements. Many women have drowned and lied about it. A woman is not interested in the inner values of a man. The inner values are only used if some basic requirements of the appearance are met, more on that later.

Other men, many young and very naive, believe in the personality-bullshit. You just have to get out of yourself, it is by no means your appearance. “ Hurr Durr, every Mike and Josh finds a partner, I know them and they don’t even look very good!”. These comments are also complete bullshit and shouldn’t get any attention, I am not further commenting on this, as it’s not worth.

After my in-depth and now-completed research and analysis and even my own field studies with myself and other people, I can finally say that women in Germany always show the same Partner-selection-behavior.

The women differ only slightly, there are clearly exceptions, but I didn't see these exceptions in my tests. What wonders me is that there are many women that are exceptional and different, but why can't I see "the exceptions" IRL? Hmm I wonder why. (He’s referring to the legendary Incel/MGTOW phrase -> Don’t look at what women say, but how they act.

Most of the women, especially my age group between 16 and 30; I'm talking here about almost 80%, those are all superficial. Why am I making this statement? Many of you will come now and blow my head at this claim. I was in clubs, I was in many other places and I really tried to get to know women. I have analyzed the relationship initiation carefully. The facts and truths shook me in my worldview. I've seen who succeeds and who doesn't. I can no longer deny these truths, I am a good observer and I see it day in and day out. I can see which men are successful with women.

Many male virgins aren’t doing anything wrong, it’s also not their behavior or personality. Those PUA are also talking bullshit, they aren’t worth a penny. PUA DO NOT WORK IF YOU DON’T HAVE THE LOOKS. Nobody wants ugly men. It’s all about the looks.

An ugly man will never really be loved. If a man gets to know a woman and it still works, it is pure coincidence. When the woman is gone, men have blatant difficulties again.
For many women, the appearance is the most important thing and the biggest requirement when selecting a potential partner. Many men do not even get the chance to talk to women or have conversations with them just because they fail the “looks-test”. I see many confident ugly men failing. Confidence is also bullshit.

I'm just imagining The Hunchback of Notre-Dame confidently going to a club and approaching women. No chance.

But what I was amazed at was that many women never denied my theories. Many women admit it openly.
It's just that women have a very high selection these days, especially on the Internet you can see that in normal chats.

Here I am talking about the genetic potential, the genetic coefficient. The genetic potential is calculated based on what women look at most.

I noticed that there are three types of attraction.

You can attract a woman by looks, money, or status.
Many men who moan on the Internet really think they would look normal or average, but do not take into account that the normal or average appearance is not enough. You can't make yourself interesting to a woman by "fooling around". That's why coaching doesn't help.

Many male virgins have visual deficits. They belong to the so-called genetic lower class. Wearing glasses indicates genetic weakness, a genetic defect. Being small means genetic weakness, whereas large, broad-shouldered means stronger genes.

Men who don't look good can compensate for it with lots and lots of money or status. As you often see with celebrities.
Women treat ugly men like utter trash, & if they give these men their numbers, they get ghosted.
Please note this. If a guy is shy and isn't doing anything, its fine but if a guy is confidently approaching women and still is not succeeding it's not his personality, but his looks.

Since many men don't have the balls to post their opinion; I would like to link my e-mail adress below so that you can mail me if you want.

[email protected]"

He was way ahead of his time. What a legend. I wonder what he's doing today?

Last edited:
High IQ and way ahead of his time

Yet the comments below are bluepilled scheiße..
There's no hope tbh..

He is a good observer indeed. I wonder how he has coped all these years.

He admits that he's fat and wears glasses. If he is so lookspilled then why doesn't he take care of that first?

Even though he has a point, I feel like a lot of these guys just didn't try their hardest.

Based and blackpilled

Amazingly ahead of his time. Too bad the retarded bluepilled cucks of 2008 didn't listen.

He admits that he's fat and wears glasses. If he is so lookspilled then why doesn't he take care of that first?

Even though he has a point, I feel like a lot of these guys just didn't try their hardest.
And? At the core he is right, that this personality thingh is BS. And today everythinghas become much worse since foids expect now to have chads due to daiting apps.
Lots of us are gymaxxed here and it hasnt brought us anywhere in regards of women. In the area where I live being gymaxxed is actually rather a norm for males under 40.
Also food is sometimes cope. I am not fat at all, but dont have visible abs, because I need to cope with coke and sweets. And for me its worth it even if it reduces the chances of catching a landwhale by 1%.

And? At the core he is right, that this personality thingh is BS. And today everythinghas become much worse since foids expect now to have chads due to daiting apps.
Lots of us are gymaxxed here and it hasnt brought us anywhere in regards of women. In the area where I live being gymaxxed is actually rather a norm for males under 40.
Also food is sometimes cope. I am not fat at all, but dont have visible abs, because I need to cope with coke and sweets. And for me its worth it even if it reduces the chances of catching a landwhale by 1%.

Because if you want to be taken seriously you have to be gymmaxxed and looksmaxxed. People going out in public as incels while they're out of shape and wear glasses and don't care about fashion are just making idiots out of themselves and their viewpoints and are achieving the opposite of what they want to achieve.

Not everything revolves around women, WTF is this female worshipping. If you have a different viewpoint and you want to present it in this society, you have to be looksmaxxed to be taken seriously. Otherwise shut up and don't bother trying because you will just make your own views look as a joke.

This is why I don't like incels who are out of shape going out in public.

"But but it was Tinder and dating app that ruined muh chance", "it was easier before dating app came" :feelskek:
JFL at those copers.

Maybe he tried when he was looksmaxxed?

I love these old forums conversations, thanks OP

Wish I read that when it was posted, woulda saved a lot of time

Looksmaxxing works for those who are already good looking. But i agree that today it's a must.

I have the feeling it was written by St. Hamudi.

Why do men have to try their hardest while women just exist? Is it fair? No it is not but you don't have to like it. Decide if the juice is worth the squeeze. Like at the Olympics, the harder you try the higher the bar that others have to match so if all men tried to a 100% potent rate you'll just get the same results every time. If men stopped trying so hard the bar would lower.

Why do men have to try their hardest while women just exist? Is it fair? No it is not but you don't have to like it. Decide if the juice is worth the squeeze.

Being a male gets you other benefits though. The standards were never the same in history.

165cm in Germany, even in 2008 it was over for him.

Murda murda jesus

Damn he was really ahead , That was interesting
He is a good observer indeed. I wonder how he has coped all these years.
probably roped.

Someone here should send him an email

1940s Sercret German Scientist IQ.
Ghosting was a term in 2008?

2000s were the best tbh

But girls,

They were always trash.

Another example of why facial surgery should have been covered by insurance and healthcare over ten years ago....

Looks are a Life & Death matter and 2020 needs to be the year men around the world make a ruckus about why we need fucking surgery.

View attachment 182356

Exactly 366 days after his post was created. Coincidence?

:incel:
Now this is where it gets interesting. Kretschmer was kind of on the overweight side, and he was described as being short, along with having glasses and dark hair.

That's what I think too. Fatcels give us a bad rap.

It's good to see that Germany is still producing great philosophers.

Based and blackpilled.

Germancels should try and send him an e-mail to the address he informed just to see if he's still around and maybe bring him here.

Imagine what this man is thinking in the age of Tinder

Take the schwarze Pille! Nowadays there is so much media attention on incels and blackpill to a lesser extent. To be able to come up with the same ideas independently, ahead of everyone else, is a stroke of genius.

It's good to see that Germany is still producing great philosophers.
topkek