Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackpilled Chad explains why life is not worth living

Just get this surfer chad some SSRI's, he will eventually shut up and go back to slaying. There is no such thing as a blackpilled chad. :smonk:

my thread strikes again :bigbrain: mods pin my thread pls

What he says is true though I’ve been upset before thinking about the same thing

he's not wrong
too bad i dont give 2 shits what a chad has to say

“Blackpilled”

Chad who was rejected or dumped by a giga Stacy

@Ecstasy Frame is just a cope, right? His bideltoid breadth is at least 21" without even roiding
No its a cope to call yourself framecel. Even if some chad is naturally wider you can still outperform >90% of men witj muscle growth. Additionally, most framecels never tried weightlifting our our right lie with bullshit stories of how they tried

He is just copy pasting what thousands of other nihilists have said before. What he doesnt get is that nihlists for the most part arent rich white Chads in their own car.

This Chad gets it despite his great looks

jfl he doesn't know half of it, imagine complaining playing on easy mode

if you think there's no point in life in your situation imagine waking up as an ugly short ethnic living a shithole :lul:

He is just copy pasting what thousands of other nihilists have said before. What he doesnt get is that nihlists for the most part arent rich white Chads in their own car.
True nihlists already all killed themselves, he's just stealthbragging and whining for attention

True nihlists already all killed themselves, he's just stealthbragging and whining for attention
Reminder that anything anyone posts online in mainstream media is just pathetic attention whoring. Nothing special.
He just wanted to be a unique Chad :lul::lul::lul:

Ah yes tfw you're dancing in public wearing just a bow tie and then it starts to rain :feelswhat:

Absolutely. Agree. He didn't seem biased towards his Christianity fAith, even questioning it a bit. Saying how retarded it is that people go to hell for eternity simply for being naive and not knowing God. It sounds like someone who is facing the hard truth of this fucked up existence. He also acknowledged how difficult it is for men in the dating game. Sounds legit to me

Absolutely. Agree. He didn't seem biased towards his Christianity fAith, even questioning it a bit. Saying how retarded it is that people go to hell for eternity simply for being naive and not knowing God. It sounds like someone who is facing the hard truth of this fucked up existence. He also acknowledged how difficult it is for men in the dating game. Sounds legit to me
Stop thinking so much, maybe you have mental illness. Take the jew pills :soy::soy::soy:

mo chad mo problems

Not a single pixel

never began for chadcels

He's not a Chad. He's a Super Saiyan 3 Chad.

Also that is not how hell works. People who don't know about God don't just get randomly sent to hell.

Also also your be able to find a good chrisrjan wife if you banned dating and put them in hijabs like in the past. Christian women used to wear headscarves and loose dresses believe it or not

He's not a Chad. He's a Super Saiyan 3 Chad.

Also that is not how hell works. People who don't know about God don't just get randomly sent to hell.
Yeah, that’s not how it works because it doesn’t exist.

Also also your be able to find a good chrisrjan wife if you banned dating and put them in hijabs like in the past. Christian women used to wear headscarves and loose dresses believe it or not
Religious Jewish women also put “hijabs” on their head but only after marriage.

never began for chadcels
Chadcel = death sentence

not even a nanosecond

It's funny to see someone with that kind of jawline having these thoughts

Surfer guy is way too low IQ for me. Annoying christard hell blather.