Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackpilled Chad explains why life is not worth living

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★★
Joined
Sep 14, 2021
Posts
701
Online
16d 10h 54m
Just get this surfer chad some SSRI's, he will eventually shut up and go back to slaying. There is no such thing as a blackpilled chad. :smonk:
 
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
3,769
Online
28d 17h 38m
Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Veteran
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Posts
1,410
Online
36d 16h 13m
What he says is true though I’ve been upset before thinking about the same thing
 
kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Posts
5,424
Online
111d 13h 29m
he's not wrong
too bad i dont give 2 shits what a chad has to say
 
RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Major
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
2,440
Online
52d 19m
“Blackpilled”
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
20,492
Online
78d 10h 25m
ballistictesticles said:
Just get this surfer chad some SSRI's, he will eventually shut up and go back to slaying. There is no such thing as a blackpilled chad. :smonk:
Just take jew pills theory

Mulattocel said:
What he says is true though I’ve been upset before thinking about the same thing
Yeah, he’s right.

kekfuel said:
he's not wrong
too bad i dont give 2 shits what a chad has to say
:lul::lul::lul:
 
Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Posts
176
Online
3d 3h 0m
Chad who was rejected or dumped by a giga Stacy
 
Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
★★★★★
Joined
May 14, 2019
Posts
18,953
Online
232d 16h 51m
Fuck off chad
 
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Ecstasy trips but never falls
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
9,058
Online
132d 11h 5m
Notorious Inkler said:
Ecstasy @Ecstasy Frame is just a cope, right? His bideltoid breadth is at least 21" without even roiding
No its a cope to call yourself framecel. Even if some chad is naturally wider you can still outperform >90% of men witj muscle growth. Additionally, most framecels never tried weightlifting our our right lie with bullshit stories of how they tried
 
MinorityNoOneCares

MinorityNoOneCares

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
437
Online
9d 20h 22m
Chad looks stoned.
 
N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Posts
3,926
Online
5d 15h 48m
He is just copy pasting what thousands of other nihilists have said before. What he doesnt get is that nihlists for the most part arent rich white Chads in their own car.
 
wei#3959

wei#3959

Major
★★★
Joined
Dec 13, 2020
Posts
2,245
Online
105d 14h 19m
Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

TRUECEL MENTALCEL HYBRID
★★★
Joined
Oct 26, 2019
Posts
1,766
Online
29d 11h 46m
This Chad gets it despite his great looks
 
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
9,561
Online
83d 13h 38m
jfl he doesn't know half of it, imagine complaining playing on easy mode

if you think there's no point in life in your situation imagine waking up as an ugly short ethnic living a shithole :lul:
 
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
3,769
Online
28d 17h 38m
NikRebi said:
He is just copy pasting what thousands of other nihilists have said before. What he doesnt get is that nihlists for the most part arent rich white Chads in their own car.
True nihlists already all killed themselves, he's just stealthbragging and whining for attention
 
N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Posts
3,926
Online
5d 15h 48m
JoeBruhcel said:
True nihlists already all killed themselves, he's just stealthbragging and whining for attention
Reminder that anything anyone posts online in mainstream media is just pathetic attention whoring. Nothing special.
He just wanted to be a unique Chad :lul::lul::lul:
 
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Posts
1,249
Online
21d 21h 52m
Ah yes tfw you're dancing in public wearing just a bow tie and then it starts to rain :feelswhat:
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
20,492
Online
78d 10h 25m
Kuriboh said:
Chad who was rejected or dumped by a giga Stacy
Wouldn’t doubt it

Antisocialloner said:
This Chad gets it despite his great looks
The blackpill is clear to all those who are willing to accept the harsh truth.
 
Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

TRUECEL MENTALCEL HYBRID
★★★
Joined
Oct 26, 2019
Posts
1,766
Online
29d 11h 46m
Absolutely. Agree. He didn't seem biased towards his Christianity fAith, even questioning it a bit. Saying how retarded it is that people go to hell for eternity simply for being naive and not knowing God. It sounds like someone who is facing the hard truth of this fucked up existence. He also acknowledged how difficult it is for men in the dating game. Sounds legit to me
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

0/10 truecel
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
24,504
Online
185d 15h 36m
ballistictesticles said:
Just get this surfer chad some SSRI's, he will eventually shut up and go back to slaying.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
20,492
Online
78d 10h 25m
Antisocialloner said:
Absolutely. Agree. He didn't seem biased towards his Christianity fAith, even questioning it a bit. Saying how retarded it is that people go to hell for eternity simply for being naive and not knowing God. It sounds like someone who is facing the hard truth of this fucked up existence. He also acknowledged how difficult it is for men in the dating game. Sounds legit to me
Stop thinking so much, maybe you have mental illness. Take the jew pills :soy::soy::soy:
 
Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

TRUECEL MENTALCEL HYBRID
★★★
Joined
Oct 26, 2019
Posts
1,766
Online
29d 11h 46m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Stop thinking so much, maybe you have mental illness. Take the jew pills :soy::soy::soy:
Fakecel if not mentally ill lmao
 
N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Posts
3,926
Online
5d 15h 48m
HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Posts
7,806
Online
88d 10h 22m
mo chad mo problems
 
Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Depressed and Deathnic
★★
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Posts
1,159
Online
25d 3h 12m
Not a single pixel
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
20,492
Online
78d 10h 25m
HeroinNihilism said:
mo chad mo problems
Non-chad = life not worth living
 
Misanthropy1

Misanthropy1

altaccountcel
★★★
Joined
Nov 6, 2021
Posts
738
Online
9d 17h 38m
never began for chadcels
 
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Mythic
★★★★
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
4,832
Online
51d 18h 30m
He's not a Chad. He's a Super Saiyan 3 Chad.

Also that is not how hell works. People who don't know about God don't just get randomly sent to hell.

Also also your be able to find a good chrisrjan wife if you banned dating and put them in hijabs like in the past. Christian women used to wear headscarves and loose dresses believe it or not
Antisocialloner said:
Absolutely. Agree. He didn't seem biased towards his Christianity fAith, even questioning it a bit. Saying how retarded it is that people go to hell for eternity simply for being naive and not knowing God. It sounds like someone who is facing the hard truth of this fucked up existence. He also acknowledged how difficult it is for men in the dating game. Sounds legit to me
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
20,492
Online
78d 10h 25m
Made in Heaven said:
He's not a Chad. He's a Super Saiyan 3 Chad.

Also that is not how hell works. People who don't know about God don't just get randomly sent to hell.
Yeah, that’s not how it works because it doesn’t exist.

Made in Heaven said:
Also also your be able to find a good chrisrjan wife if you banned dating and put them in hijabs like in the past. Christian women used to wear headscarves and loose dresses believe it or not
Religious Jewish women also put “hijabs” on their head but only after marriage.

Misanthropy1 said:
never began for chadcels
Chadcel = death sentence
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
5,349
Online
44d 1h 54m
not even a nanosecond
 
nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★
Joined
Oct 26, 2018
Posts
4,243
Online
12d 21h 57m
It's funny to see someone with that kind of jawline having these thoughts
 
RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Mythic
★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Posts
4,609
Online
105d 5h 39m
Surfer guy is way too low IQ for me. Annoying christard hell blather.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
20,492
Online
78d 10h 25m
nice_try said:
It's funny to see someone with that kind of jawline having these thoughts
Blackpill philosophically accepted rather than through xp

RandomGuy said:
Surfer guy is way too low IQ for me. Annoying christian hell blather.
brutal iq pill
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top