Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Blackpilled by my dog's old pics

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
Damn my dog died last year but I was browsing his old pics I found. in only 7 years he went from chad to weak grey oldcel who shits and pisses himself and can't walk :feelsbadman: he looked robust and healthy as fuck. we are all doomed to rot alone until we are withered corpses aren't we :cryfeels: also found some of my old pics. damn I had more hair and just looked better overall. now it's fucked and even if I fraud hard it's only passable at best. my skin is much more gray and dry too :feelswhat: every day passes by and I look more and more subhuman, especially to a fresh prime untouched loli :feelskek:

every day passes by and I look more and more subhuman, especially to a fresh prime untouched loli :feelskek:
Trying to seduce young girls is the most retarded thing you can do. If they didn't like you at your prime they will never like you past your prime.
I can relate to descreasing looks and I feel like I have maybe 3 years left in me before I can't even attract the most subhuman monkey on the planet

Trying to seduce young girls is the most retarded thing you can do. If they didn't like you at your prime they will never like you past your prime.
I can relate to descreasing looks and I feel like I have maybe 3 years left in me before I can't even attract the most subhuman monkey on the planet
well I've just tried seducing an obese roasted midget and that didn't work either so might as well try with the lolis at this point :feelskek:

well I've just tried seducing an obese roasted midget and that didn't work either so might as well try with the lolis at this point :feelskek:
You're going to get the cops called on you and get screwed over.

You're going to get the cops called on you and get screwed over.
hasn't happened yet :feelscomfy: besides I'm doing nothing illegal :feelscomfy: the worst these cunts can do is post things of me on their facebooks or something :waitwhat:

hasn't happened yet :feelscomfy: besides I'm doing nothing illegal :feelscomfy: the worst these cunts can do is post things of me on their facebooks or something :waitwhat:
You think so? A guy in my country had cops called on him and he was in the news. All it takes is 1 girl throwing a tantrum like running into some establishment and screeching.

You think so? A guy in my country had cops called on him and he was in the news. All it takes is 1 girl throwing a tantrum like running into some establishment and screeching.
or her mom tbh. some normies freak the fuck out when their muh princess(cumslut) is being threatened by incel gaze

My dog got put down today, fuck.

life ends at like 16-18
jfl at normies trying to cope with starting to live their lives in their 30s/40s when they look like shit, their bodies hurt, they can't learn shit and their dopamine receptors are fried

I feel you on dreading aging.

But at least most dogs are always nice, and happy to see us. It's really too bad their lives are so short.

I miss the dog I grew up with, all the time. She was the sweetest, most pure hearted creature, I have ever encountered in my life.

Im sorry bro, i had 3 dogs during my life that died. It sucks.
That sucks ass, dude. Yeah, it isn’t good at all.

But at least most dogs are always nice, and happy to see us. It's really too bad their lives are so short.

I miss the dog I grew up with, all the time. She was the sweetest, most pure hearted creature, I have ever encountered in my life.
More loyal than human foids I bet.

Last edited:
My dog got put down today, fuck.
brutal. the doc that killed my dog was a dick. probably because I was subhuman and he didn't like me. just got down and gave him the shot like it's nothing. and then doggo is rip and he leaves :cryfeels: could've at least said something. what a cunt. he was a chadlite too :feelsUgh:

you don't get it bro I'll be chad once I'm 35. making the big bucks and laying the game on these PLATES :feelzez: :redpill::feels:

That sucks ass, dude. Yeah, it isn’t good at all.

More loyal than human foids I bet.
Without a doubt - no foid could ever be that loyal without being paid :feelsrope::feelskek:
And ONLY while being paid.

Dogs love you for free. (At least, they don't even know what money is, lol) That's why I would always help dogs when possible, but never a foid :feelsLightsaber:

brutal u should money max then third world max

Damn my dog died last year but I was browsing his old pics I found. in only 7 years he went from chad to weak grey oldcel who shits and pisses himself and can't walk :feelsbadman: he looked robust and healthy as fuck. we are all doomed to rot alone until we are withered corpses aren't we :cryfeels: also found some of my old pics. damn I had more hair and just looked better overall. now it's fucked and even if I fraud hard it's only passable at best. my skin is much more gray and dry too :feelswhat: every day passes by and I look more and more subhuman, especially to a fresh prime untouched loli :feelskek:
only people who can cope are monks and such

Corpse Meditation" Art Print — LANDIS BLAIR | Meditation art, Scary art,  Meditation pose drawing