Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Blackpilled by having a female sibling

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
Has anyone else had female siblings? Did you get treated inferior compared to your female siblings?
There has been studies made that the cost of raising a female is significantly more then a male. Being a poorcel I never had my own space but my sister had her own because female. The cost of women's clothes is also way higher then a male, she would get like 90-120$ clothes perfumes, jewelry, shoes, you name it.

I couple of think I experienced living in the same house as her:

I had to accompany her when she went out, because my parents never trusted her.
I also always had to drive her where she wanted to go.
She always hogged the computer to talk to male friends.
She got in trouble a couple of times and my parents bailed her out while I had a good record and never got rewarded for it.
She always received plenty of attention males and they would just buy her stuff.

Living with her just limited so much of what I could do I ended up missing so many milestones of a childhood, well that combined with parents limits. Living with a female. will blackpill you for life.

Has anyone else had female siblings? Did you get treated inferior compared to your female siblings?
Yes I have a sister and no I don't get treated as an inferior being.

I had to accompany her when she went out, because my parents never trusted her.
I didn't have to do that, my parents trusted her I guess.

She always hogged the computer to talk to male friends.
I had this problem when I was young, we had to share the computer but then I finally got my own after 1-2 years of sharing.

Overall my parents weren't as cucked as yours were.

Didn't have a sister LOL

I have a younger sister. However, she never got the "older brother" benefits because I've been autistic my whole life. My parents never made me fill the cucked older brother role because they new I wasn't NT enough for it. Recently my sibling has even been complaining that "I feel like I don't have an older brother. Parents, do something about it, REEEEEE". I still have zero responsibility for it.

Fuck that dumb bitch. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back