Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Blackpilled by fucking 13 year olds

Nikalas

Nikalas

5'6 sperg
★★
I was on Omegle just fucking about and then two 13 year old foids come on. I fucked about and trolled them for a bit and said I also was 13 (In an ironic attempt to get their contact information). They obviously said no but I said to them to convince them I was also 13 by saying I was 5'7 (170 cm~) thinking that was a normal height for boys at that age. This was a mistake, the first thing they did was laugh at me and after some more talking they eventually told me that they had boyfriends. I asked them how tall they were and they said that they were 6' (182 cm~). 6' FUCKING FOOT. HOW THE FUCK CAN 13 PRE PUBESCENT FUCKING NIGGER CHILDREN BE TALLER THAN ME? WHY DO 13 YEAR OLD ALREADY FUCK AROUND AND BEING SLUTS AT 13??? IF YOU HAVEN'T LOST YOUR VIRGINITY BY 13 IT'S FUCKING OVER!!!!

toilets give their first handjobs at 10-12

You should(n't) have show(n) them

You're
Manly manhood!

Omegle is brutal. If you're low-inhib and you go on there 70+% of the people are normies who will confirm the blackpill for you by saying the things they wish they could say to your face and trashing you or simply ghosting and moving onto the next call. Major suifuel unless you're blackpilled to the point of numbness and total apathy. I recommend for oldcels and drunkcels only.

I was on Omegle just fucking about and then two 13 year old foids come on. I fucked about and trolled them for a bit and said I also was 13 (In an ironic attempt to get their contact information). They obviously said no but I said to them to convince them I was also 13 by saying I was 5'7 (170 cm~) thinking that was a normal height for boys at that age. This was a mistake, the first thing they did was laugh at me and after some more talking they eventually told me that they had boyfriends. I asked them how tall they were and they said that they were 6' (182 cm~). 6' FUCKING FOOT. HOW THE FUCK CAN 13 PRE PUBESCENT FUCKING NIGGER CHILDREN BE TALLER THAN ME? WHY DO 13 YEAR OLD ALREADY FUCK AROUND AND BEING SLUTS AT 13??? IF YOU HAVEN'T LOST YOUR VIRGINITY BY 13 IT'S FUCKING OVER!!!!
They lied

Because children have puberty much earlier, 13-14 is when zoomers pretty much have their final major growth spurt. :feelstastyman:

They were probably lying. Very few whore are over 6 ft at 13 yo. Ever harder to find 2 together.

They also have more sexual experience than this entire forum + feminist men will have in its entire existence. That's the blackpill, not their fake height.

Truecel trait: 13 year olds mog you in every aspect (teen love, sex, height, social life, dick size)

i feel like @Sneir helped you with this thread

Blackpilled by fucking 13 year olds​

Omegle is brutal. If you're low-inhib and you go on there 70+% of the people are normies who will confirm the blackpill for you by saying the things they wish they could say to your face and trashing you or simply ghosting and moving onto the next call. Major suifuel unless you're blackpilled to the point of numbness and total apathy. I recommend for oldcels and drunkcels only.
Yeah, I haven't got a single compliment from a girl there but I did manage to get a girls snapchat once, I'm too afraid to talk to her though

Even so the very fact that they would want to lie that their imaginary boyfriends were 6 feet is suifuel enough
i mean they lied about their own height in order to make you feel bad about yourself. They are probably not above 5 ft something

Fucking brutal, zoomers are taller these days.

btw 182cm is 5'11", 183cm is where 6'0" starts :feelsokman:

Their boyfriends are probably older.

I'm 16 and 5'7 :feelsbadman:

You should(n't) have show(n) them

You're
Manly manhood!
Based, not that I was trying to see yours :forcedsmile:

You got blackpilled by fucking 13 year olds? Reporting you to the FBI.

The part they didn't tell you is their bfs are 19year old zoomers
They whore since little

I was on Omegle just fucking about and then two 13 year old foids come on. I fucked about and trolled them for a bit and said I also was 13 (In an ironic attempt to get their contact information).

based
did you plan to get their information so you could meet up and molest them :feelshaha:

they had boyfriends. I asked them how tall they were and they said that they were 6' (182 cm~). 6' FUCKING FOOT. HOW THE FUCK CAN 13 PRE PUBESCENT FUCKING NIGGER CHILDREN BE TALLER THAN ME?
cause every fucking retard kid these days is basically born with a cellphone
so the baby whores get up on instagram and watch all the degenerate whores there and emulate them

so yes they are 13 and fucking 20yo 6'0 niggers
except they are actually probably only 5'5 16-18yo boys who have small dicks and don't even have pubes yet :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

tldr 13yos lie :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

T
i mean they lied about their own height in order to make you feel bad about yourself. They are probably not above 5 ft something
This i have yet to see a foid majority that is more than 5'5

13yo foids fuck 17 year olds