Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy blackpilled as we are and critical of women's overall trends I think we would coddle and worship a unicorn even more than the most blue-pilled guys

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
SatokoRika

Can't shake that desire to want to protect them and make them smile

@FamilyGuy1999 @Broly @TheNEET @Diocel @Irredeemable @Zettacel @Lookscel @shii410
@pp183 @Ritalincel @-BrettyBoy- @IncelCream @Capable_Onion @WØLF are unicorns

@FamilyGuy1999 @Broly @TheNEET @Diocel @Irredeemable @Zettacel @Lookscel @shii410
I'm a pegasus tbh
but imma get my horn once I get promoted to a pony prince :dab:
my little pony GIF

I'm a pegasus tbh
my little pony GIF
Blackpill used to make me so queasy, queasy
But you made it all so easy, easy

COBfhla.gif
COBfhla.gif

I'm a pegasus tbh
my little pony GIF
Cope, historical evidence shows that only unicorns get wings to become "alicorns", thus ep 1 terming them "winged unicorns".
No pegasus has ever been shown gaining a horn in FIM

If by unicorn you mean an actual horse with a horn on it's head then yes.

Cope, historical evidence shows that only unicorns get wings to become "alicorns", thus ep 1 terming them "winged unicorns".
No pegasus has ever been shown gaining a horn in FIM
brutal
unicorns confirmed as chads of the pony race :feelsUgh: gotta rise up against them

:feelswhat:ew

brutal
unicorns confirmed as chads of the pony race :feelsUgh: gotta rise up against them
Each of the three ethnicities has their own respective Chad

PicnicShniningPress

but if we became residents of Equestria this would prob be us trying to get a fillie...

BrutterLaugh

what the fuck is wrong with you

I also sometimes believe it exist because of the emotions I feel towards girls I like, even if they aren’t super attractive, I still feel an attraction towards them.And I feel like if there was a girl who truly did somehow care about me from her heart, then I…
I’m just gonna stop talking, this shit just makes me sadder:feelsbadman:

I hate the fact that no matter how strong the emotions you feel towards a girl, she’ll never reciprocate those feelings

TBH the best we can hope for in terms of erotic attraction is getting straddled by a loli our mom calls to bring us dinner like in the conclusion of Onidamashi-hen

because for women, the concept of love and wanting a person for themselves, instead of entirely their appearance doesn’t mean exist
Oh the CONCEPT exists: I'm sure a lot of them have the inner narrative that "personality trumps appearance" to feel good about themselves and morally superior.
But the reality is that to justify the outcome of being with attractive guys, they will maximize a handsome man's personality and minimize an ugly man's personality.
So it just so happens from PURE COINCIDENCE that the great-personality guys she ends up with are good-looking.

A big part of that is avoiding relativism and feedback looks. Attractive men are just so much more 'positive' and I'm sure that has nothing to do with getting preferential treatment for their looks cumulatively over their life.

Ugly men are just such 'negative pessimists' which has nothing at all to do with a rational reaction to being overlooked cumulative their whole life.

That said: we should also have such relatavism when weighing the personality of plain vs pretty girls.

Pretty girls for the most part ought to be happier and more positive due to getting preferential treatment over plane beckys/janes

Not to the degree of Chad of course since the preference Chad enjoys over Brad is WAY more than the preference Stacy enjoys over Becky.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back