Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[blackpill] women will never have the slightest interest in you

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Unless you are a Chad or at least a normie tallfaggot no woman will ever be attracted to you in any way. Some normies might if they wage cuck as hard as they can for many years, get into a cucked relationship in their 30's.

Any subject or hobby you are interested in, women have less than zero interest in. For attention whores, women can pretend to be interested in something like gaming or politics, but in reality they have zero interest in it. For an incel women won't even pretend to be interested in a hobby.

And I've got 0 interest in continuing this life

And I've got 0 interest in continuing this life

At first its hard new to hear to put it mildly, but then you also become free compared to other men. While most men spend their whole life trying to please women, you never have to spend a minute of your life working to please women. And while cucks and even Chads have to work hard to support a greedy hole, you don't have to spend a dime on women in your entire life.

Nothing new there. All they are interested in in is their smartphones more than social interaction.

At first its hard new to hear to put it mildly, but then you also become free compared to other men. While most men spend their whole life trying to please women, you never have to spend a minute of your life working to please women.

This.

I realized this very early, at about 12 year old, since then my envy towards typical normie life completely dissapears. About 2 decades passed and I still do not have a single case when I want to swap my life with a life of a normie(majority of male population) and even some chads.

Its important to be truthpilled as early as possible to avoid prolong detoxification from the fake blue and red pills.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder

Tell me something I don't know op?

Water is wet-tier thread

Daily reminder

Ya this can be one of the daily reminder threads low status males read each morning. As a first step I am hoping when an incel today sees a woman, he doesn't go for the patented 'beta male smile' to her. He can remember this thread that never in a million years will she let him touch her let alone have sex with her.

Actually they do have a strong interest for us
To feed us to crocodiles or experiment us with the mutated corona

Any subject or hobby you are interested in, women have less than zero interest in.

Now that I think about it, "get a hobby, bro" is more bullshit normie platitudes.

Imagine being weak enough to hide behind a fucking group or activity in order to meet female humanoid organisms because you're too much of a bitch to accept the fact that looks matter.

If I join a group or activity, I'm legit doing it with the intention on getting better. Fuck foids.

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, "get a hobby, bro" is more bullshit normie platitudes.

Imagine being weak enough to hide behind a fucking group or activity in order to meet female humanoid organisms because you're too much of a bitch to accept the fact that looks matter.

If I join a group or activity, I'm legit doing it with the intention on getting better. Fuck foids.

I've read of guys going to meetup groups, and its a sausage fest of all these normies trying to 'meet women' and very few women join. In fact many women don't go to any hobby groups anymore partly because they get hit on constantly by so many normies there.

I've read of guys going to meetup groups, and its a sausage fest of all these normies trying to 'meet women' and very few women join. In fact many women don't go to any hobby groups anymore partly because they get hit on constantly by so many normies there.

The normie thought process is an interesting one. You and I both know that with good looks, you can meet women anytime, anywhere they are.

Normies come up with these restrictive copes to hide from reality:

Normie: "You can't meet women in the grocery store, it's creepy bro"

Chad: "Met a chick at a grocery store, it was pretty sweet, bro."

The normie thought process is an interesting one. You and I both know that with good looks, you can meet women anytime, anywhere they are.

Normies come up with these restrictive copes to hide from reality:

Normie: "You can't meet women in the grocery store, it's creepy bro"

Chad: "Met a chick at a grocery store, it was pretty sweet, bro."

You are right if I was good looking I would go to Walmart or a grocery store and see which women are hanging around where I am that I also had chemistry with. Then just start talking even if its completely random.. eg.. ask her which salad dressing you should buy.