Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Blackpill] What matters is not height alone but HEIGHT AND FRAME together [with Bonus Blackpill included]

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
Shortcels tend to think that any male below a certain height is a Chad or is still respected even if he's ugly. I even read fellow incels qualify tallcels as "ogrecels" kek.

This is forgetting an underestimated factor : frame. It is at least as important as height. But usually frame is somewhat proportional to height, so people just regroup both quantities in height.

What happens now if you are tall, or simply not a manlet, but due to shitty genes you have a small frame ?
Well in that case, your height means nothing.

Someone in my family is 10cm / 4 inches below me but I have a shitty frame whereas he is slightly muscular. The result is that he has wider shoulders and more weight than me so he mogs the shit out of me. And it's the same with almost every male shorter than me, except children, teens and extreme manlets.

Remember : females are attracted to and society respects males that look dominant. If you are short you will not look dominant, we all agree. But if you are tall and look weak in terms of frame then you are not much more dominant. You must be tall AND have large and strong bones.

Tallcels, sorry to end your coping but you can consider that if you have an underweight BMI (<18.5) or you are even near the limit like I am, then you are a framecel and you have as much SMV as a manlet. Of course, if you have a slightly higher BMI but it consists only of fat without big bones and muscles (skinnyfat type) then your frame is also crap and you are also a framecel.

If you are a manlet then it's over. If you are tall and have a skinny frame then it's also over.

Height should not defined by the top of head - ground distance but the shoulder-ground distance. The reason is that the parts of your body that contribute to fighting and dominance are located in the shoulders or below. So if you have a long neck then your extra inches/cms of difference mean absolutely nothing. Even worse, they make you look weaker because your head is easier to strike.
Tallcels with long necks, stop coping and start focusing on the shoulder-ground height to compare yourself with "shorter" people.

Last edited:
didnt read because again its trying to say height isnt AS important.
Its important.

didnt read because again its trying to say height isnt AS important.
Its important.

It's important but frame also is and people forget it.

manlet framecel checking in, is it over for me?

Tallcels, sorry to end your coping but you can consider that if you have an underweight BMI (<18.5) or you are even near the limit like I am
Dude I doubt BMI relates in anyway with frame.

BMI just tells you if you're fat.

Manletism is a prison and there is no escape.

Shoulder is bs, check your ankle and wrist size.. that's your actual frame

I'm a framelet