Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Blackpill Theory of Everything

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Looks are xenotype. Even surgerymaxxed roidcels rarely ascend. Looksmaxxing is as pointless as personality maxxing iMo.

Animals communicate by different methods. Blind and deaf animals communicate. Theres even a blackpill thread here showing even blind foids to reject ugly men though it was tldr for me
Theres chemical exchange. Im no doctor or medic. Im a highschool dropout whos not even gonna feign to have the slightest grasp on biology so I wont. I can throw around 'phermones' or whatever and I just did to symbolically convey where Im going with this thread even though I know fuck all about them.

I think we, humans, release some kind of cloud of chemical cocktail thats around us all the time. I remember very well the times when I went to the common room of my student apartmentbuilding (I faked student ID Documents to live there, Amsterdam is crowded, gotta do what you gotta do). When I came in and there was a foid there not even looking up or able to properly see me when I sat at a hard to see position. She'd leave within 5 min. No matter how busy she'd seem. Mind you I didnt/barely even greet them. I remember sitting there in the same hard -to-see baricaded position and foids would come in and I sensed their discomfort even if they couldnt see my face behind my laptop. Theyd leave within 5 minutes. This happened many times to me. But never with my Chad(lite) or normie+ friends. The opposite. It would get more and more crowded even if there was no exchange between my friends and the foids. Whilest when I sat there alone minding my own business in the "Young Professional Meeting Point" (shouldve gone ER there just because of that name), the once crowded and buzzing with life space turned into a empty zone as if contaminated with nuclear fallout or more fittingly: a biohazzard.

Without saying a word , with just my headphones on my head and laptop on the table Id chase away the human swarm. I became death, destroyers of worlds.

After the paniced exodus I remember making a thread on the then still based wizardchan asking if "Repellance" was the first spell a young apprentice would learn in his virtueous path.

(Btw I didnt stink. Those days I still could muster myself to shower.)

You know how pets go beserk cause they 'sense' or 'smell' another cat or dog beyond their reach or vision? The cats dont care as much about looks as about the ( presumably ) olfactory input of fellow felines.

I think humans pick up a lot of unconsciously (biological) signals that manifest in poorly understood overt behavior.

I think people release many not visible biological agents as a mist/fog in a significant radius around us. The quality of our broadcasted chemicals are possibly largely decided by genetic blueprint.

You can put a bunch of feces in a beautifully wrapped present with the most magnificent bow. But the stench betrays the real content. Making no human and foid wanting to go near it.

Same I theorize is the case for incels. We are the fecal biohazzard no golden wrapper (money/looks/status) with the finest of bows (personality) can conceal.
Brutal noreplypill

Last edited:
good thread brocel, high IQ as always. also bookmarked :feelsstudy:

So we need to smellmaxx aswell as lookmaxx? Smallmaxxing sounds awsome. But there should be some science on this? Actual chad-fermone-cocktails that works.
Very inspiring thread. Feel like I want to become a scientist in order to develop a chadsmell to share with all incels

So we need to smellmaxx aswell as lookmaxx? Smallmaxxing sounds awsome. But there should be some science on this? Actual chad-fermone-cocktails that works.
Very inspiring thread. Feel like I want to become a scientist in order to develop a chadsmell to share with all incels
Yes it be great if .cocels colaborated for this research

Imagine spraying yourself with Chad pheromones and then bathing in women like in the movie "Perfume: The story of a murderer".

Used to think you were a fedposter but I have to say i noticed this. My sister always treated me like subhuman and when we were young she used to say I smelled even though I was clean. Maybe There is some kind of chemical cocktail that we as subhumans release that the advanced humans can detect

Looks are xenotype. Even surgerymaxxed roidcels rarely ascend. Looksmaxxing is as pointless as personality maxxing iMo.

Animals communicate by different methods. Blind and deaf animals communicate. Theres even a blackpill thread here showing even blind foids to reject ugly men though it was tldr for me
Theres chemical exchange. Im no doctor or medic. Im a highschool dropout whos not even gonna feign to have the slightest grasp on biology so I wont. I can throw around 'phermones' or whatever and I just did to symbolically convey where Im going with this thread even though I know fuck all about them.

I think we, humans, release some kind of cloud of chemical cocktail thats around us all the time. I remember very well the times when I went to the common room of my student apartmentbuilding (I faked student ID Documents to live there, Amsterdam is crowded, gotta do what you gotta do). When I came in and there was a foid there not even looking up or able to properly see me when I sat at a hard to see position. She'd leave within 5 min. No matter how busy she'd seem. Mind you I didnt/barely even greet them. I remember sitting there in the same hard -to-see baricaded position and foids would come in and I sensed their discomfort even if they couldnt see my face behind my laptop. Theyd leave within 5 minutes. This happened many times to me. But never with my Chad(lite) or normie+ friends. The opposite. It would get more and more crowded even if there was no exchange between my friends and the foids. Whilest when I sat there alone minding my own business in the "Young Professional Meeting Point" (shouldve gone ER there just because of that name), the once crowded and buzzing with life space turned into a empty zone as if contaminated with nuclear fallout or more fittingly: a biohazzard.

Without saying a word , with just my headphones on my head and laptop on the table Id chase away the human swarm. I became death, destroyers of worlds.

After the paniced exodus I remember making a thread on the then still based wizardchan asking if "Repellance" was the first spell a young apprentice would learn in his virtueous path.

(Btw I didnt stink. Those days I still could muster myself to shower.)

You know how pets go beserk cause they 'sense' or 'smell' another cat or dog beyond their reach or vision? The cats dont care as much about looks as about the ( presumably ) olfactory input of fellow felines.

I think humans pick up a lot of unconsciously (biological) signals that manifest in poorly understood overt behavior.

I think people release many not visible biological agents as a mist/fog in a significant radius around us. The quality of our broadcasted chemicals are possibly largely decided by genetic blueprint.

You can put a bunch of feces in a beautifully wrapped present with the most magnificent bow. But the stench betrays the real content. Making no human and foid wanting to go near it.

Same I theorize is the case for incels. We are the fecal biohazzard no golden wrapper (money/looks/status) with the finest of bows (personality) can conceal.
Brutal noreplypill
Read odd Thomas by Dean Koontz, he can see auras & each is different in colour & nature, seems plausible.

Maybe it's the chemicals that get released when u do NoFap? Just stop jerking off pill