Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill theory is both a curse and a blessing to me

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
Ever since I found the blackpill rabbit hole on youtube, I cant even cope normally anymore. I used to be :bluepill: and thought I could make friends with anyone in my school, but after years of trying, I am still friendless after nearly 4 years of high school, with 0 dms everyday. I thought I just didnt try hard enough, but theres no trying for non NT + being 5'4 :feelsUgh:. I used to try and jester for normies and sit with them during recess, but now I sit alone because I realised the futility of the situation. While normies and chadlites are laughing to themselves I am browsing this fking forum in a small corner of the canteen :cryfeels:. I used to think that once when I graduate from my boys school and go to college I would get a gf due to the majority of women there but Im fking wrong. Only tall college normies would get a foids attention while other manlets rot in their in world (I once saw a 6'2 slayer having 3 foids surrounding him on the train. He wasnt even jestering but they were all smiling and laughing at everything he said :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:) HEIGHTPILL + NTPILL= UNDEFEATED :shock::shock: IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A 6'2 MAN TO BE UNCONFIDENT WHEN YOU MOG EVERYONE IN LINE OF SIGHT. meanwhile its the inverse of being 5'4 :feelsrope:

MY LIFE ISNT THE SAME ANYMORE EVER SINCE I FOUND THE BLACKPILL COMMUNITY :society::society::society: I WILL DIE ALONE IN THE FUTURE WITH 0 FAMILY AND FRIENDS AT MY FUNERAL :smonk::smonk: ITS OVER!!!!

just smoke weed it´ll be fine :smonk:

just smoke weed it´ll be fine :smonk:
If I even have gram of weed in my cucked country they would hang me for drug posession :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: jfl no coping for being 5'4

So even high school kids are allowed to join now, lmao over for this shit forum

So even high school kids are allowed to join now, lmao over for this shit forum
Would you not join if you are 5'4, and have no social circle and ugly? ANYONE AFTER PUBERTY CAN BE AN INCEL FK AGE GATEKEEPERS

Ever since I found the blackpill rabbit hole on youtube, I cant even cope normally anymore. I used to be :bluepill: and thought I could make friends with anyone in my school, but after years of trying, I am still friendless after nearly 4 years of high school, with 0 dms everyday. I thought I just didnt try hard enough, but theres no trying for non NT + being 5'4 :feelsUgh:. I used to try and jester for normies and sit with them during recess, but now I sit alone because I realised the futility of the situation. While normies and chadlites are laughing to themselves I am browsing this fking forum in a small corner of the canteen :cryfeels:. I used to think that once when I graduate from my boys school and go to college I would get a gf due to the majority of women there but Im fking wrong. Only tall college normies would get a foids attention while other manlets rot in their in world (I once saw a 6'2 slayer having 3 foids surrounding him on the train. He wasnt even jestering but they were all smiling and laughing at everything he said :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:) HEIGHTPILL + NTPILL= UNDEFEATED :shock::shock: IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A 6'2 MAN TO BE UNCONFIDENT WHEN YOU MOG EVERYONE IN LINE OF SIGHT. meanwhile its the inverse of being 5'4 :feelsrope:

MY LIFE ISNT THE SAME ANYMORE EVER SINCE I FOUND THE BLACKPILL COMMUNITY :society::society::society: I WILL DIE ALONE IN THE FUTURE WITH 0 FAMILY AND FRIENDS AT MY FUNERAL :smonk::smonk: ITS OVER!!!!
Brutal story.

If you moneymaxx, you may still have a family with a surrogate, or a shithole country foid (SEAmaxx etc.), and not die alone.

me too but :smonk:
Once I get a job in the future I might just overdose myself on a day where Im feeling particularly low. Drugs lower inhib so I can pick up the courage to jump out of my apartment window

Brutal, however blackpill is rather salvation

Brutal story.

If you moneymaxx, you may still have a family with a surrogate, or a shithole country foid (SEAmaxx etc.), and not die alone.
Moneymaxxing doesnt work anymore. The zoomers generation only cares about money after you are 5'11 and above :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: most i can get is a old used up pig in her 40s :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Moneymaxxing doesnt work anymore. The zoomers generation only cares about money after you are 5'11 and above :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: most i can get is a old used up pig in her 40s :feelspuke::feelspuke:
itz not about them caring. Itz about you being able to afford your copez; drugz included :feelsthink:

itz not about them caring. Itz about you being able to afford your copez; drugz included :feelsthink:
I plan to moneymaxx until 40 then I will buy a nice pc and live out my life cooming and playing vidya :panties::panties:

It's a massive blessing to me am glad I was vindicated all along, my gut instinct never failed me.

Brutal story.

SEAmaxx only works if you stay in the shithole country, if you bring her back with you she'll divorce rape you and you'll endup roping because she won't let you see your kids.

Surrogate, i've thought about that.

:blackpill: doesn't help us getting laid, but it gives us explanations about why we don't have sex

SEAmaxx only works if you stay in the shithole country
Moneymaxx and retire early, or find a remote work that allows you to work online from abroad and move to the shithole country -- a couple dollars or euros can get a really long way there, you can live in a comfy house.

HEIGHTPILL + NTPILL= UNDEFEATED :shock::shock: IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A 6'2 MAN TO BE UNCONFIDENT WHEN YOU MOG EVERYONE IN LINE OF SIGHT. meanwhile its the inverse of being 5'4 :feelsrope:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Try living in the Netherlands, old ladies height-mog me here. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Man I should just immigrate.