Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Blackpill Test] You are now God with control over all universal laws.What do you do?

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Answers will tell if the user is blackpilled

Destroy everything that has feelings.

Promote peace and harmony.

destroy organic matter

respect wamen

Make the term 'incel' non existent.

Zielony4 said:
Make the term 'incel' non existent.

people would make up another name then lol.

erase the universe and my existance

no matter what I do, there will always be misery

overlystinkypants said:
people would make up another name then lol.

Lol. I meant that as god, I would make women have sex with all incels who are 19 and up. Incels would not exist at all.

remove any semblance of competition and make perfect beings that fullfill each other and noone gets excluded

Obliterate all life BUT make myself into an omnipresent 18 yo Lachowski too, just incase I accidently create a roastie again.

Enslave all females. Men are the only ones with rights and laws. Females will now be property and seen as no greater then dogs.

Make the hottest femoids fall in love with me. Remember that I can create my own femoids who are perfect. Remember that I can create the feeling of being loved by femoids even without femoids. Wonder if the feeling feels as good as the real thing when it's created due to my super powers. Realize how shallow and empty it is to simply increase "pleasure" and decrease "non-pleasure." Maybe decide to increase "pleasure" for all sentient beings. Get bored with it all and just destroy everything including myself. Nothingness. Mu.

nausea said:
destroy organic matter

incelkingkong said:
remove any semblance of competition and make perfect beings that fullfill each other and noone gets excluded

At the moment those are the most right answers when it comes to being blackpilled.

Erase all of existence on a multidimensional scale.

Make all human beings more or less equal in looks, height, genetic quality, etc. I'd create a truly just world, people will never suffer if they don't deserve it. Those who wrong others will get consequences ranging from minor to severe depending on the infraction in question. Basically like a Hammurabi system, but on a universal scale.

Females will be forced to settle for the men there currently are, because there will be no Chads, but there will be no ugly/deformed people. Everyone will be about a 5-6/10, there would be no looks discrimination, it wouldn't even be a factor as it currently is now. Also, people will get hired for jobs based on a completely merit basis, absolutely no affirmative action or gender bias will be allowed. If you deserve it, you will get it. Everyone will get a home/shelter assigned to them, but it will be their responsibility to work to sustain their houses. That's fine for now, everything else will more or less sort itself out.

whogivesafucc said:
Make all human beings more or less equal in looks, height, genetic quality, etc. I'd create a truly just world, people will never suffer if they don't deserve it. Those who wrong others will get consequences ranging from minor to severe depending on the infraction in question. Basically like a Hammurabi system, but on a universal scale.

Females will be forced to settle for the men there currently are, because there will be no Chads, but there will be no ugly/deformed people. Everyone will be about a 5-6/10, there would be no looks discrimination, it wouldn't even be a factor as it currently is now. Also, people will get hired for jobs based on a completely merit basis, absolutely no affirmative action or gender bias will be allowed. If you deserve it, you will get it. Everyone will get a home/shelter assigned to them, but it will be their responsibility to work to sustain their houses. That's fine for now, everything else will more or less sort itself out.

Most accurate answer so far. Its clear on these forums who understand what the black pill is about and who doesnt.

Create women who care only about personality

Send every person to Hell for eternity.

Zyros said:
Most accurate answer so far. Its clear on these forums who understand what the black pill is about and who doesnt.

we should seriously debate this and come up with a definition of the bp to be sticked on top of the forum