Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Blackpill Test] You are now God with control over all universal laws.What do you do?

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
Answers will tell if the user is blackpilled
 
overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
247
Online
0
Destroy everything that has feelings.
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
Promote peace and harmony.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
destroy organic matter
 
BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
850
Online
0
respect wamen
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
Make the term 'incel' non existent.
 
overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
247
Online
0
Zielony4 said:
Make the term 'incel' non existent.

people would make up another name then lol.
 
anon_899

anon_899

Ragie Wagie
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
645
Online
1h 22m
erase the universe and my existance

no matter what I do, there will always be misery
 
Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
1,178
Online
0
Play Mega Man
 
I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,862
Online
0
Zyros said:
Answers will tell if the user is blackpilled

Kill everyone who disrespected me
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
overlystinkypants said:
people would make up another name then lol.

Lol. I meant that as god, I would make women have sex with all incels who are 19 and up. Incels would not exist at all.
 
Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
9,349
Online
11d 8h 11m
remove any semblance of competition and make perfect beings that fullfill each other and noone gets excluded
 
FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,491
Online
6d 11h 31m
Obliterate all life BUT make myself into an omnipresent 18 yo Lachowski too, just incase I accidently create a roastie again.
 
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,432
Online
0
Enslave all females. Men are the only ones with rights and laws. Females will now be property and seen as no greater then dogs.
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,575
Online
0
Make the hottest femoids fall in love with me. Remember that I can create my own femoids who are perfect. Remember that I can create the feeling of being loved by femoids even without femoids. Wonder if the feeling feels as good as the real thing when it's created due to my super powers. Realize how shallow and empty it is to simply increase "pleasure" and decrease "non-pleasure." Maybe decide to increase "pleasure" for all sentient beings. Get bored with it all and just destroy everything including myself. Nothingness. Mu.
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
nausea said:
destroy organic matter

incelkingkong said:
remove any semblance of competition and make perfect beings that fullfill each other and noone gets excluded


At the moment those are the most right answers when it comes to being blackpilled.
 
Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder

Greycel
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
90
Online
0
Erase all of existence on a multidimensional scale.
 
whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
8,269
Online
21m
Make all human beings more or less equal in looks, height, genetic quality, etc. I'd create a truly just world, people will never suffer if they don't deserve it. Those who wrong others will get consequences ranging from minor to severe depending on the infraction in question. Basically like a Hammurabi system, but on a universal scale.

Females will be forced to settle for the men there currently are, because there will be no Chads, but there will be no ugly/deformed people. Everyone will be about a 5-6/10, there would be no looks discrimination, it wouldn't even be a factor as it currently is now. Also, people will get hired for jobs based on a completely merit basis, absolutely no affirmative action or gender bias will be allowed. If you deserve it, you will get it. Everyone will get a home/shelter assigned to them, but it will be their responsibility to work to sustain their houses. That's fine for now, everything else will more or less sort itself out.
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
whogivesafucc said:
Make all human beings more or less equal in looks, height, genetic quality, etc. I'd create a truly just world, people will never suffer if they don't deserve it. Those who wrong others will get consequences ranging from minor to severe depending on the infraction in question. Basically like a Hammurabi system, but on a universal scale.

Females will be forced to settle for the men there currently are, because there will be no Chads, but there will be no ugly/deformed people. Everyone will be about a 5-6/10, there would be no looks discrimination, it wouldn't even be a factor as it currently is now. Also, people will get hired for jobs based on a completely merit basis, absolutely no affirmative action or gender bias will be allowed. If you deserve it, you will get it. Everyone will get a home/shelter assigned to them, but it will be their responsibility to work to sustain their houses. That's fine for now, everything else will more or less sort itself out.

Most accurate answer so far. Its clear on these forums who understand what the black pill is about and who doesnt.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Create women who care only about personality
 
kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,515
Online
0
Send every person to Hell for eternity.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
Zyros said:
Most accurate answer so far. Its clear on these forums who understand what the black pill is about and who doesnt.

we should seriously debate this and come up with a definition of the bp to be sticked on top of the forum
 

Similar threads

Deleted member 41988
Replies
11
Views
202
racoon4
racoon4
sub human
Replies
85
Views
1K
Deleted member 41837
Deleted member 41837
UglyandLoveless
Replies
46
Views
1K
based_meme
B
Broly
Replies
24
Views
383
Broly
Broly
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top