Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [BLACKPILL REINVENTION?] Good bye, inceldom. Hello, Genetic Divergent Disorder (GDD)!

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Genetic Divergent Disorder (to be revised)

Main researcher (temporarily): AsgardTheFatcel | Date of publication: 05/04/2023 (12:25 A.M - GMT+5)

Introduction: GDD is caused by a genetic mutation that results in the alteration of the male's physical appearance. The mutation affects various physical traits, such as body odor, facial structure, and voice, resulting in unattractive physical features that are deemed undesirable to females. This disorder could have significant implications for the individual’s self-esteem and mental well-being, as well as societal norms surrounding physical attractiveness and gender roles.

Symptoms: The primary symptom of GDD is the physical alteration of the male's physical traits, resulting in an unattractive appearance to females. Some common physical traits associated with GDD include excessive body hair growth, unusual body odor, abnormal facial features, and an unattractive voice ('voicecels', suspected to affect 6.5% of incels.is userbase). Males with GDD may experience social isolation, low self-esteem, depression, and anxiety due to their physical appearance.

Causes: GDD is caused by multiple genetic mutations (deviation from the genetic pool) that affects the physical traits of males. The exact cause of the mutation is unknown, but it is likely that environmental and bad-quality ancestry DNA play a role in its development. The genetic mutation can be inherited from parents, but it can also occur spontaneously during fetal development.

Diagnosis: GDD can be diagnosed through genetic testing and physical examination. However, since physical traits associated with GDD may vary from person to person, diagnosis can be challenging. In some cases, individuals may not be aware that they have GDD until they reach adolescence, when they become aware of the impact their appearance has on their social interactions.

• 05/04/2023, 03:33 A.M. (GMT+5)
  • 05/04/2023, 03:36 A.M. (GMT+5)

Last edited:
Can we make it "goodbye inceldom, goodbye Incels.is" and ban this cretin?

Individuals (preferably, 20+) are needed for statistical studies. Repost this message if you're interested in partaking in our research.

Thread has been formatted, its changelog is now available at the publication footer.

low IQ post 40% of australian zoomers admit they are incel and there have been times historically where as little as 1 in 17 men reproduced. Inceldom is not a defect the defect is toilet's chad chasing tendencies.

low IQ post 40% of australian zoomers admit they are incel and there have been times historically where as little as 1 in 17 men reproduced. Inceldom is not a defect the defect is toilet's chad chasing tendencies.
Your feedback is appreciated. No ill feelings. OK. Note, my role is to voluntarily maintain & improve the blackpill knowledgebase via the inception of newer sub-conditions with similar comorbidity (in other words, evolution/research).

Last edited:
Your feedback is appreciated. No ill feelings. OK. Note, my role is to voluntarily maintain & improve the blackpill knowledgebase (evolution).
absolutely none for a fellow cel.

JoinedMar 31, 2023Posts636
Was anything I said wrong? Or would you also like to redefine inceldom to mean something other than is in the forum rules? Pls enlighten me with the wisdom you've gathered over 11 whole days on the forum :feelsEhh:

Was anything I said wrong? Or would you also like to redefine inceldom to mean something other than is in the forum rules? Pls enlighten me with the wisdom you've gathered over 11 whole days on the forum :feelsEhh:
I welcome you to my ignore list