Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill rap

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I am a sub5, i have no worth
In the eyes of society, i am worth less than dirt
Im tired of being alone and horny
Fuck the Chads, the foids and the normies
One day i m gonna get revenge and go ER
Im gonna run over Klaus Schwab with my speedcar
To numb the pain, i smoke some weed
I keep grinding as if im Jeremy Meeks

Continue the lines or do whatever you like with it

Really good tbh

On this Earth all is sex, deck of cards, clown world
Masters of our giant tech, run of yards, drown out
Im sipping like an alcoholic on my Jacky
"You will own nothing and you will be happy"

Make an AI sing it

Toilets don't have a soul
Toilets think i'm a foul
Chad can never be bad while I'm always bad

Have you tried using any LLaMA local model? There are a few CPU-bound ones you can easily find over HuggingFace. Not only they're great at storytelling, but they could serve you of help with song composition.

Toilets don't have a soul
Toilets think i'm a foul
Chad can never be bad while I'm always bad
Im sick of seeing how all the foids only want Chad to fuck
Im aiming at these fools and i cock my Glock

What is that exactly ?
A language model (just like ChatGPT) that you can run entirely on your hardware, but with less token parameters (smaller dataset than with your 'basic' ChatGPT model). Keep in mind that gpt-3.5-turbo has 170+ billion parameters compared to the latest LLaMA model (100B+, as far as I recall).

Keep in mind that most of these models are offloaded either on your VRAM or RAM, depending on what you've chosen.
>32GB RAM and >24GB VRAM is the bare minimum I can suggest you, unless you're on a ultra high-end MacOS M1 rig. There is rent per-hour hardware available on RunPod.io, as a cheaper alternative.

Last edited:
A language model (just like ChatGPT) that you can run entirely on your hardware, but with less token parameters (smaller dataset than with your 'basic' ChatGPT model). Keep in mind that gpt-3.5-turbo has 170+ billion parameters compared to the latest LLaMA available models.

Keep in mind that most of these models are offloaded either on your VRAM or RAM, depending on what you've chosen. >32GB RAM and >24GB VRAM is the bare minimum I can suggest you. There is rent per-hour hardware available on RunPod.io, for example.
Only have 16gb of RAM. Elevenlabs sounds easier and better as i already have some experience with it

Only have 16gb of RAM.
Yup. Your experience won't be pleasant, at all.

Elevenlabs sounds easier and better as i already have some experience with it
Audio quality is a must when "feeding" the voice synthesizer. The least background artifacts, the better output (voice variance). I try to fetch as many audios from different sources as possible. It might sound off-putting when uploading lesser-available content like Hamudi: rhythm.

Last edited:
Teeniepopattrappen, ihr könnt sie vom Fließbeton abkratzen
Wir zieh'n die Machinegun im Beef und durchsieben MCs ihre Yeezybomberjacken
Mein Team ist Bikini-Bottom-Mafia-Musik, wir sind real, meine Gs inhalieren das Weed
Aber schießen bei Streetpolitik, die Mitglieder sind Dealerblockkanaken
(Apocalyptic)
Massive stabile Stoffattacken, die Stiere trainier'n aggressiv, Steroid injiziert
Tätowiert mit Monsternacken, ich ziel' auf den Jeep, auf die Zivilcopbeamte
Zieh' die Shotgun, lande mehr Hits no-look als dieser Stevie Wonder
Schlampe!

I need a Stacy on my dick

I need a teen bitch

If inceldoms a disease then I been sick

Fuck my life

Bitches hate me cause my height

I bet I would ascend if I was born white

This isn't right, I need some pussy now

So sexually frustrated I just wanna scream and shout

Mein Team ist Bikini-Bottom-Mafia-Musik, wir sind real, meine Gs inhalieren das Weed
(Apocalyptic)
Massive stabile Stoffattacken, die Stiere trainier'n aggressiv, Steroid injiziert
Schlampe!
Ah? Ja-ja...

mick taylor stan original GIF by Stan.

I need a Stacy on my dick

I need a teen bitch

If inceldoms a disease then I been sick

Fuck my life

Bitches hate me cause my height

I bet I would ascend if I was born white

This isn't right, I need some pussy now

So sexually frustrated I just wanna scream and shout
DA9E26F7 931E 4B00 8ACF DF3AEB4BA5BB

(Apocalyptic)
Schlampe!
welcher Song ?

Yup. Your experience won't be pleasant, at all.

Audio quality is a must when "feeding" the voice synthesizer. The least background artifacts, the better output (voice variance). I try to fetch as many audios from different sources as possible. It might sound off-putting when uploading lesser-available content like Hamudi: rhythm.
I already made some ai voices with Trumo and Biden, amazing tool

And Hamudi isn't a bad idea, there are some videos without background noises

Fun
Even through rap is CIA made shit to make most stupid ghetto niggers think being criminal is fun and put them in jails
Being criminal is surely more fun than LDAR

And Hamudi isn't a bad idea, there are some videos without background noises
Could you provide me with some links, please? I had no success with YouTube, some videos were taken down in the past months... unfortunately.

Could you provide me with some links, please? I had no success with YouTube, some videos were taken down in the past months... unfortunately.
I look what i can find

I am a sub5, i have no worth
In the eyes of society, i am worth less than dirt
Im tired of being alone and horny
Fuck the Chads, the foids and the normies
One day i m gonna get revenge and go ER
Im gonna run over Klaus Schwab with my speedcar
To numb the pain, i smoke some weed
I keep grinding as if im Jeremy Meeks

MAN I NEEED MORE (IN VIDEO GAME)
account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

MAN I NEEED MORE (IN VIDEO GAME)
account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

use the other bars in the comments, should be enough for a short song

(Apocalyptic)
Schlampe!
BASSIERT DU IHR HURENSÖHNE!!!!!! (M VIDEOSPIEL)

Nice beginning ngl

Here are some lines I wrote one week or so ago

And it's night alone once more
Flirting with insecurities galore
I'm flying in an ocean of thoughts
Full of dreams, memories and what-ifs
Spending my nights far from thots
And all normie stuff, it's better like this
Not caring about futile distractions
Like drugs, girls and sexual attraction
Only focusing on what matters more
Not on whores transmitting sexual infections
Does all of this has any sense? No
So do what you want to do my bro
Life is senseless but we're still there
We are sexless but it's fucking over
Time passes, I'm so far from the action
Like social isolation but I'm mentally insane
Quick, I need some affirmative action
Even though I know things will stay the same
So I write my verse and increase my word count
Two P in my rape like there's in her cunt
It's Halloween every day at the freak show
We're all fucked up, wanna steal my flow?
Lookin' at us like you were at the zoo
Mockin' us while you're listening to poo
And thinking about your n-word digger
Small group will go bigger
Minority soon will awake
Revolt soon will arise
For years and years we wait
And wait and wait, then arrive

Nice beginning ngl

Minority soon will awake
Revolt soon will arise
NOTED (in video game)

Nice beginning ngl

Minority soon will awake
Revolt soon will arise
fire bars