Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill on a medical book "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" unless you're ugly

"Facial Aesthetics: Concepts and Clinical Diagnosis" knows what's up

Bp
Naini, F. B. (2011). Facial Aesthetics: Concepts and Clinical Diagnosis. Somerset: Wiley.

16. Rubenstein, A. J., Langlois, J. H., & Roggman, L. A. (2002). What makes a face attractive and why: The role of averageness in defining facial beauty. In G. Rhodes & L. A. Zebrowitz (Eds.), Advances in visual cognition, Vol. 1. Facial attrativeness: Evolutionary, cognitive, and social perspectives (pp. 1-33). Westport, CT, US: Ablex Publishing.

attractiveness.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Legit. Deformed jaws reporting in.

might as well write "water is wet"

all they really said was that deformed people are not beautiful

Good shit. I remember seeing black pills like this when I had to write a research report about facial attractiveness for my psych class.

might as well write "water is wet"

all they really said was that deformed people are not beautiful

just a recessed jaw and thigs like that are actually considered a deformity in medical context

when people say beauty is in the eye of the beholder what they really mean is what style of good looking person do you like? jock chad, hipster chad, or businessman chad?

when people say beauty is in the eye of the beholder what they really mean is what style of good looking person do you like? jock chad, hipster chad, or businessman chad?

EXACTLY, just another way of giving bad looking people false hopes that someone will find them attractive.

Could you include a full citation for the image? I know you have the title of the book in the OP, but it would be nice to have a citation for it as well as whatever the number [16] refers to. I assume you have the book available?

Could you include a full citation for the image? I know you have the title of the book in the OP, but it would be nice to have a citation for it as well as whatever the number [16] refers to. I assume you have the book available?

[16] is “What makes a face attractive and why: The role of averageness in defining facial beauty”

I don't have the whole book avaliable but there are online previews of the book that include the chaper from which the image is taken from.

Last edited:
This is actually anti-blackpill, if anything. It basically says that if you aren't facially disfigured you still have a chance to seem attractive to someone out there.

[16] is “What makes a face attractive and why: The role of averageness in defining facial beauty”

I don't have the whole book avaliable but there are online previews of the book that include the chaper from which the image is taken from.
I have taken the liberty of adding citations to the OP.

Disfigured baldcel, can confirm.

This is actually anti-blackpill, if anything. It basically says that if you aren't facially disfigured you still have a chance to seem attractive to someone out there.

Congratulations...this is the correct answer!

I just read it and was ....wait...what? Their assertion is mega-bluepilled COPE. Not being deformed does not equal "beautiful" which many will read it as (and most people tell themselves "I'm already an 8/10, all I need is more confidence!!!...lol).

A much more realistic blackpill is that 80% of men are rated as below-average by women based on physical appearance. This also fits the "tall dark & handsome" narrative (which applies to most women) in that only 20% at most are 6 foot tall or above. So statistically speaking, unless you are tall dark handsome (wealth is a fluctuating/relative factor btw) you are picking from the top rated guys leftovers. "Dark" implies not pale and doesn't mean black either.

So much delusion....

that is one of the best books on plastic surgery. I have a hardcover copy, along with a few other books like it. I show it to the plastic surgeons I've consulted with, and they all know of the authors and people that they consulted with.

Congratulations...this is the correct answer!

I just read it and was ....wait...what? Their assertion is mega-bluepilled COPE. Not being deformed does not equal "beautiful" which many will read it as (and most people tell themselves "I'm already an 8/10, all I need is more confidence!!!...lol).

A much more realistic blackpill is that 80% of men are rated as below-average by women based on physical appearance. This also fits the "tall dark & handsome" narrative (which applies to most women) in that only 20% at most are 6 foot tall or above. So statistically speaking, unless you are tall dark handsome (wealth is a fluctuating/relative factor btw) you are picking from the top rated guys leftovers. "Dark" implies not pale and doesn't mean black either.

So much delusion....
you wanna read the thread before posting next time?

It doesn't state that in any way. It says that every person with facial deformities is universally considered ugly, and as I said, a facial deformity doesn't necessarily mean a disfigured face. For example more than 10% of the population have dentofacial deformities.

What did they mean by deformity I wonder.

Survival of the fittest. Incels< fittest

:soy:: Well, nobody said that looks don't matter, silly inkels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back