Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BlackPill Normie Education YouTube Channel Trailer... How can I improve it? I want it to be extremely effective at catching normie's short attention.

Fakecel still tryna get famous off incels I see.

I guess it's an improvement from when you were promoting your female friend's channel

I guess it's an improvement from when you were promoting your female friend's channel
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fakecels go to hell

Don't have so many flashing images. It might subconsciously implant ideas in the viewer's head but it is more distracting than anything.

The rap music and bass dropping doesn't fit with the video and comes off as try hard.
More generic instrumental music might be helpful so that the message doesn't get lost.

That's based. It can be a nice intro for a blackpill show.

Ahh, the old becoming-famous-while-staying-anonymous strategy. Hopefully, it'll work out for me.

I'm also doing the get rich by not monetizing any of my incel activism endeavors. Another good strategy for wealthMaxxing.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fakecels go to hell

This is untrue. I never promoted a femoid's channel. @FullTimeLoser comments on every post I make on .co and makes false/unsubstantiated claims that I promoted a femoids channel which is untrue. I made several critical threads on an incelfisher's youtube channel who was making incel content to attract betabuxxers. He either has an extreme grudge against me or is federal intelligence attempting to create F.U.D. around me and turn forum users against me. I would not take his criticism of me legitimately.

Last edited: