Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [BLACKPILL] MOST PEOPLE HERE AREN'T INCELS.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I literally never seen anyone here who is less than 4/10. Most people here are +5'10 too and aren't balding or bald. I also notice a lot of trolls here and fakecels and mentally ill, BDD morons who think they're subhumans for no reason and other cunts who refuse to treat their mental problems (mentalcels).

BLACKPILL : 80% OF PEOPLE ON "INCELS" FORUMS AREN'T INCELS.

Nope youvsaw my picture its over for me

I'm a truecel.
If girls had to pick between dating me and DEATH they'd choose the latter.

Truecel4life here.

I'm a truecel.
If girls had to pick between dating me and DEATH they'd choose the latter.
No proof no care. Even Francisco Lachowski could claim being a truecel here if no one saw his face.

I’m 100% truecel but I will never post my pic.

I don't understand, is this "fakecel" shit done ironically or what? If you're a KHV then i'd say regardless of if some guy thinks you're a 5/10, you're an incel, i'd argue a truecel at that.
Hey, while we're flinging around accusations, if you're white you're not an incel because you can bang women literally anywhere else in the world that isn't the west.

We need to get rid of non-virgins first.

No proof no care. Even Francisco Lachowski could claim being a truecel here if no one saw his face.
You can easily find me on Lookism, posted my picture there.
I'm the guy with the Zoom avatar from the Flash.

I don't understand, is this "fakecel" shit done ironically or what? If you're a KHV then i'd say regardless of if some guy thinks you're a 5/10, you're an incel, i'd argue a truecel at that.
Hey, while we're flinging around accusations, if you're white you're not an incel because you can bang women literally anywhere else in the world that isn't the west.
Many people here never even approached women or tried going to poorer countries.

We need to get rid of non-virgins first.
I think someone like you has a great chance tbh. You'll regret all this when you become 40 or something and you don't have another chance. I'm not saying this because i dislike you or want you out because believe me i'm not, i just don't want you and others to suffer when you can escape the hell. You only have one life.

Washed up 50 year old men who have abused alcohol and drugs their whole life are the only truecels I've seen irl.

I'm not a truecel but I'm a rotting mentally ill manlet KV

I Am a truecel i shall not post any pictures of myself unless i am going ER. + I Would get Picture used as a example.

I'm not a truecel but I'm a rotting mentally ill manlet KV
You're honest about it, but most people here claim that they have it worse than everyone for no proof.

You're honest about it, but most people here claim that they have it worse than everyone for no proof.
Well that's retarded. My life isn't the worst but it's certainly not enjoyable

For comparison sake i dont look human compared to roger from family guy and been compared to a bug= mosquito...

I like how there are a lot of threads exposing the fake and bragcels now. This place is becoming shit.

I literally never seen anyone here who is less than 4/10. Most people here are +5'10 too and aren't balding or bald. I also notice a lot of trolls here and fakecels and mentally ill, BDD morons who think they're subhumans for no reason and other cunts who refuse to treat their mental problems (mentalcels).

BLACKPILL : 80% OF PEOPLE ON "INCELS" FORUMS AREN'T INCELS.
It makes sense people who actually post there picture arent to bad but when you know its over its OVER.

This is using my rating scale.

Sub 4= incel
4-6= normie
7= chadlite
8= Chad
If the rating is about harmony, phenotype and how the person's facial features blend with each others to make him attractive, then sure. But if it's about how wide the jaw is or how high the cheekbones are even if they look like shit on the person's face, then that's pretty much retarded.

Facial harmony is the main thing I judge face on, then bone structure.

I also take frame and height into account.
Yeah frame and height, especially height, really matter and are underestimated here.

If the rating is about harmony, phenotype and how the person's facial features blend with each others to make him attractive, then sure. But if it's about how wide the jaw is or how high the cheekbones are even if they look like shit on the person's face, then that's pretty much retarded.
Good robust bones are important for reaching the higher ratings tho

Yeah frame and height, especially height, really matter and are underestimated here.
I see height more as a requirement and not a trait that makes someone attractive imo

I see height more as a requirement and not a trait that makes someone attractive imo
Some girls told me before you don't look bad, but you're short.

Fuck being a manlet.

Another "everyone is a fakecel except for me and a few others" type of thread.

truecel reporting for duty

i think having inceldom being totally based around the way someone looks is rather facile

it should rather be the sum of all your experiences with the opposite sex, it doesn't matter if someone is good looking or bad looking or average, etc. are you a KHHV? welcome aboard, my friend. have you literally never had an IOI? welcome aboard, my friend.

I swear people here legit don't know what INCEL stands for.

it is INVOLUNTARY celibate. INVOLUNTARY.

>yeah doesnt matter if you are good looking brah, are you virgin ? u are incel xDDDD

duh? that's exactly what i said, but who cares if someone is good looking or not? still a KHHV.

also someone might look attractive or GL to you but to girls he looks like a 1/10

IMG 1600

heres a depection of me

You can easily find me on Lookism, posted my picture there.
I'm the guy with the Zoom avatar from the Flash.

I'd be keen to see what you look like. I think you know I don't doxx/share.

Luckily I am a truecel. I don't think there are any other truecels lookswise TBH.

just lol at this level of redditism.

>beauty is subjective brah !!!! xDDDD its in eye of beholder brah xDDDDDDDDD
>beautiful people can be incel too brah xDDDD
Shut up retard, whogivesafucc is more of a truecel than you are.

I like how there are a lot of threads exposing the fake and bragcels now. This place is becoming shit.
This. Whole community is a bunch of normies and chadlite mentalcels trolling real truecels.

just lol at this level of redditism.

>beauty is subjective brah !!!! xDDDD its in eye of beholder brah xDDDDDDDDD
>beautiful people can be incel too brah xDDDD

yes, if they are autistic

just lol at thinking you're going to get laid if you're not NT/don't have social skills

only chads/chadlites get laid at that point, because their looks automatically override their glaring oddities

On Discord you can plainly see that over 50%+ arent incels at all.
This site is mostly a false sense of security.