Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill moment in a fantasy series 'Last King of Osten Ard'

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
SPOILERS if there's anyone here in the middle of reading this series:

There's a fantasy series called 'The Last King of Osten Ard'. It is a sequel series of a trilogy called 'Memory, Thorn, and Sorrow', One of the supporting characters, Tiamak, is from a country called 'The Wran', and his culture is based off a blend between forest Native Americans of the Amazon and Southeast Asians. The setting is a fictional world, but based off ancient Europe, and there are English, renaissance Italian, pagan Irish, and Norse cultural analogies. Tiamak is heightmogged by every male, and at one point injures his leg and spends the remainder of the story with a limp. Most of the male characters have a wife/lover except for him, and the 'Memory Thorn Sorrow' trilogy ends with him single. The main character is a white, ginger tallcel that ends up getting married at the end.

The sequel trilogy takes place about 30 years later. Tiamak appears to be in his fifties now, and is married!....but his wife is an post-wall, middle-aged, former nun from Nabban (the books cultural analogy to renaissance Italy), named Thelia. She is also taller than him and sometimes this is a source of jokes. Thelia's history is not yet explored and the sequel trilogy is not completed yet, but it wouldn't surprise me that she has a lengthy cock resume. Tiamak was very likely a virgin, or at best, a hookercel, before marrying Thelia.

Last edited:
I don't got the motivation to read anything anymore

I have memory sorrow thorn in efile. Downloaded it years ago on some recommendations. Is it any good?

That's all fantasy ever seems to be. Constant blackpill about birthrights (dna), female nature and losers having a shit life.

So true though. Incels only have a chance if they're being used and they won't even respect him for it.

I have memory sorrow thorn in efile. Downloaded it years ago on some recommendations. Is it any good?
It's decent enough, 3 out of 4 stars. Memory Thorn and Sorrow has very little "action girl" shit (it was written in the 80s), and the closest thing to one is quite bumbling at it.

The sequel, Last King of Osten Ard, is darker and has good action but also a lot of woke shit. I'm eager for book 3 to come out simply because I'm curious about the character's fates
SPOILERS if there's anyone here in the middle of reading this series:

There's a fantasy series called 'The Last King of Osten Ard'. It is a sequel series of a trilogy called 'Memory, Thorn, and Sorrow', One of the supporting characters, Tiamak, is from a country called 'The Wran', and his culture is based off a blend between forest Native Americans of the Amazon and Southeast Asians. The setting is a fictional world, but based off ancient Europe, and there are English, renaissance Italian, pagan Irish, and Norse cultural analogies. Tiamak is heightmogged by every male, and at one point injures his leg and spends the remainder of the story with a limp. Most of the male characters have a wife/lover except for him, and the 'Memory Thorn Sorrow' trilogy ends with him single. The main character is a white, ginger tallcel that ends up getting married at the end.

The sequel trilogy takes place about 30 years later. Tiamak appears to be in his fifties now, and is married!....but his wife is an post-wall, middle-aged, former nun from Nabban (the books cultural analogy to renaissance Italy), named Thelia. She is also taller than him and sometimes this is a source of jokes. Thelia's history is not yet explored and the sequel trilogy is not completed yet, but it wouldn't surprise me that she has a lengthy cock resume. Tiamak was very likely a virgin, or at best, a hookercel, before marrying Thelia.
CORRECTION: Tiamak only heightmogs one character --- who happens to be non-human JFL

It's decent enough, 3 out of 4 stars. Memory Thorn and Sorrow has very little "action girl" shit (it was written in the 80s), and the closest thing to one is quite bumbling at it.

The sequel, Last King of Osten Ard, is darker and has good action but also a lot of woke shit. I'm eager for book 3 to come out simply because I'm curious about the character's fates

CORRECTION: Tiamak only heightmogs one character --- who happens to be non-human JFL
I don't care as much about action as much an intriguing story.
What else have you read?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back