Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[blackpill] Modern females are incapable of romantic love

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
They are primitive beings driven only by an unending lust for Chad.
It's why finding a girl who only stayed with one guy or saved herself for marriage is near impossible - they crave sex, they crave to have their pussies pounded by every attractive cock there is.

I don't care how much you insist that saying "I want you to fuck me master" while shoving your pussy in the face of Chad number five was a "wonderfully romantic moment" anything sexual is pure animalistic libido and besides, you'll probably say the exact same thing to Chad number six once you get tired of the current one.

The only woman I have met that truly is capable of love is my mom. She only dated my dad, married him, then never dated another man again. THAT'S a real woman, not like these modern whores who "love" someone different every year.

Not only your mom but a significant percentage of past women were good because there was no mobile phone or internet in that era . So, cheating was not that easy.
Today women are always in contact with their ex boyfriends and new boyfriends .

Not only your mom but a significant percentage of past women were good because there was no mobile phone or internet in that era . So, cheating was not that easy.
Today women are always in contact with their ex boyfriends and new boyfriends .
Yeah, the rise of social media and online dating has made this society degenerate.

Wish we could go back to a time where puritan values mattered.

this joke of society has encourage and enabled modern females to become complete whores ( teehee).