Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill me on teen acne

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★★
Do we know why teens get acne beyond the hormone stuff ?

Is it also related to bad diet ?

Is there anyway to avoid acne as a teenager and later in life ?

Other than the obvious medmaxxing

sometimes it goes away, and sometimes it doesn't

genetics perhaps
The ONLY good thing about my face is I have a spotless skin even though I shower like twice /thrice a month and eat like shit nd hardly wash my face not bragging because my face still looks like shit....just spotless shit

testosterone and just generally genetics play a role, since its from pores being cloged by sebum and such.
Supposedly high dairy consumption plays a role, though I eat more diary than a newborn calf and I dont really have a lot so like I said its mostly genetic.

Not really, it's almost entirely genetic. I've had shitty diets and good ones but my acne stayed the same. The only thing that helped me was hoping on isotretinoin

I had severe acne at 16/17, made me incredibly suicidal. luckily it cleared as i got older. it's genetic mostly

idk i just know it gives you fucked up scars all over your face

Diet, hormones, genes

Yeah the nightmare never ends

When I was a teenager I thought things would get better once I'll get my acne under control. Nope, face is permanently scarred and ruined. It truly is over

Yeah the nightmare never ends

When I was a teenager I thought things would get better once I'll get my acne under control. Nope, face is permanently scarred and ruined. It truly is over

I’m wondering if scars are not a way to alert potential mates

« careful , this one had severe acne during teenage years, bad genetic material »

Sometimes i think about it, i used to think it was a natural think like all media say, but the more i think about it the more i begin to think that acne is not natural at all and is coming mostly from industrial era.

I had very bad acne as a teenager. I changed my diet and most of it is gone now (but if I eat lots of sugar and fat it doesn't take long for the acne to return).

Sometimes i think about it, i used to think it was a natural think like all media say, but the more i think about it the more i begin to think that acne is not natural at all and is coming mostly from industrial era.

Agreed

I’m wondering if scars are not a way to alert potential mates

« careful , this one had severe acne during teenage years, bad genetic material »
That's what it pretty much is.

I'm 22 and still get acne. It actually started to get bad not long after I finished highschool.

Mostly sugars and refined carbs cause acne. Give those both up for a week and use a typical cream like benzoyl peroxide and all ur acne will go away

Not really, it's almost entirely genetic. I've had shitty diets and good ones but my acne stayed the same. The only thing that helped me was hoping on isotretinoin
That shit poison. Dries put your face like Sahara desert

I haven't had acne for years now, but only because I apply medicine. As soon as I stop applying it, even for a day, it starts to come back.

That shit poison. Dries put your face like Sahara desert
It was either drying my face out for six months or living the rest of my life being a walking pepperoni pizza. Besides it really wasn't as bad as most people make it out to be. Yea, there's dead skin on your lips 24/7 and your ass gets itchy but that's about it.

genetics perhaps
The ONLY good thing about my face is I have a spotless skin even though I shower like twice /thrice a month and eat like shit nd hardly wash my face not bragging because my face still looks like shit....just spotless shit
same fate. good skin, bad bones.

Mostly sugars and refined carbs cause acne. Give those both up for a week and use a typical cream like benzoyl peroxide and all ur acne will go away
Cope it's mainly genetics

Yes genetics do play a role in whether you're prone to acne along with hormones but diet is a major factor too
I tried the just eat better cope + benzoyl peroxide with antibiotic (forgot the name) and it barely made any difference

I tried the just eat better cope + benzoyl peroxide with antibiotic (forgot the name) and it barely made any difference
Try stronger drugs then. I don't recommend it but maybe take Accutane

Try stronger drugs then. I don't recommend it but maybe take Accutane
I can't do accutane sadly my skin is to cucked and dry. I already have eczema on my face too I can't imagine how bad it would be on that. My Mom actually did it when she was a kid and her acne came back not long after and she STILL gets acne to this day (she's late 40s now)

u teenager?

I can't do accutane sadly my skin is to cucked and dry. I already have eczema on my face too I can't imagine how bad it would be on that. My Mom actually did it when she was a kid and her acne came back not long after and she STILL gets acne to this day (she's late 40s now)
Damn the only alternative I can think of is blue light therapy and co2 lasers but they are expensive.

Genetics mostly, and acne is low on the looks importance scale, so don't worry about it.