Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Blackpill make you dislike fictional characters you would like if you were still bluepill One piece edition

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
It’s a change , I noticed
You can post your own exemple

Mine was from the Manga one piece :

Kozuki Oden :

53fd028d2f70f3e3226ff45285431c2d.jpg

I would love this character in my bluepill days but now I can’t see him as good now

For those who don’t know one piece here is a quick summary of his life you’ll see why you can’t like him as an incel:

- by the age of 2 , he could catch wild animals with his barehand like hare.
-by 4 he could kill large animals
-at 6 he was roaming red Light District
-at 8 he was picking fights with gambler and yakuza

And of course , the thing that me dislike him the most :

At 15 he was kidnapping women from town to have his own personal harem, the women liked him so much they didn’t want to go back even though some of them had boyfriend , husband.

I think you understand the point , this character literally represents a gigachad
037B0171 E8CA 453C 9CCF 93EC1F2E031F

Pretty much every sigma male movie hero. Theyre almost always good-looking, intelligent, and wealthy characters. Why cant they make a movie like Constantine with a Danny Devito. Why does he always have to be a pretty boy?

page forums GIF
Blade Runner 2049 Reaction GIF
john wick lionsgate GIF by John Wick: Chapter 2
brad pitt ms GIF

danny devito GIF by hero0fwar
Bored Danny Devito GIF by Laff
i don't tip steve buscemi GIF
Luis Guzman Television GIF

Last edited:
Pretty much every sigma male movie hero. Theyre almost always good-looking, intelligent, and wealthy characters. Why cant they make a movie like Constantine with a Danny Devito. Why does he always have to be a pretty boy?
People identify with handsome hero strangely even if they are not handsome

People identify with handsome hero strangely even if they are not handsome
They should make them wear masks tbh. That would make for some interesting films. Same story but he wears a mask and no ones says anything. Like Rorschach in Watchmen.

At 15 he was kidnapping women from town to have his own personal harem, the women liked him so much they didn’t want to go back even though some of them had boyfriend , husband.
The dude was throwing blackpills, why do you dislike him?

The only one I can think of rn is Forrest Gump, recently saw a friend post about good the movie was :lul:

page forums GIF
brad pitt ms GIF

i don't tip steve buscemi GIF't tip steve buscemi GIF
Even nerds subconsciously want a handsome guy to represent them. Because they're insecure and in denial about themselves. Lookism is more powerful than you think. They like the hero better because he's good looking.

Danny Devito
Btw, I personally don't consider him ugly, he's just bald and short af. And yeah, it would be interesting to see him as the main character in such movies. JFL.

The only one I can think of rn is Forrest Gump, recently saw a friend post about good the movie was :lul:
This movie hits different after getting redpilled, but it hurts like a train after getting blackpilled.
Rich retard has to wait for her oneitis to finish her whore phase and ends up paying for her mediocre AIDS pussy, and taking care of a what is likely a bastard son :feelsclown:

Btw, I personally don't consider him ugly, he's just bald and short af. And yeah, it would be interesting to see him as the main character in such movies. JFL.
Lol me too. Have you seen the series "Community"? It's basically about a community college group and the MC is the tall, white guy despite having basically no personality. :feelsseriously:

No way in hell are we getting a film where the MC is a turboincel in hollywood.

One piece? More like mid piece :p

The dude was throwing blackpills, why do you dislike him?
He was literally a wild chad fuckin other men wife , would you appreciate as a normal married man some gigachad take your women and you learn she is even staying willingly with him

page forums GIF
brad pitt ms GIF

i don't tip steve buscemi GIF't tip steve buscemi GIF
I always find it funny people find young Steve buscemi ugly

Never mind i looked some pictures he has one of the worst eye area ever seen

Last edited:
I always find it funny people find young Steve buscemi ugly

Never mind i looked some pictures he has one of the worst eye area ever seen
He's always had terrible eyes and jaw but it matters less now that he's getting older, everything else is starting to look terrible too.

He was literally a wild chad fuckin other men wife , would you appreciate as a normal married man some gigachad take your women and you learn she is even staying willingly with him
:feelskek:

You're still bluepilled dude

:feelskek:

You're still bluepilled dude
I’am not talking about modern area, of course you shouldn’t get married as an average dude

But in a conservative place try to put your cock into another man wife .
Like I don’t know Afghanistan, what the husband will do to the wife and the dude is Blackpilled:feelskek:

I’am not talking about modern area, of course you shouldn’t get married as an average dude

But in a conservative place try to put your cock into another man wife .
Like I don’t know Afghanistan, what the husband will do to the wife and the dude is Blackpilled:feelskek:
Sorry dude, but you expect women to have loyalty, it doesnt matter the country, they don't.