Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[blackpill] LGBTIQA is the future in the West

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
If female hypergamy is left unchecked, the old fashioned pairing of men & women in marriages will come to an end.

The norm for couples will be gay men, a straight man & a transvestite man and lesbian relationships. All women who don't go for the lesbian relationship will either be femcels or competing against dozens of other women for each Chad.

So a male & female couple will be the oddity in time. I can only really see the odd woman who is a horny woman but not able to get a Chad, she will in the closet have sex with a normie once in awhile. But if it was found out she would face severe social consequences from social media.

It already is at an end. I feel like the only reason divorce rates aren't worse is because of older couples still together.

>straight man
>fucking another man
something isn't adding up :waitwhat:
It already is at an end. I feel like the only reason divorce rates aren't worse is because of older couples still together.
do modern couples even marry? I got the vibe they didn't even bother.

>straight man
>fucking another man
something isn't adding up :waitwhat:

do modern couples even marry? I got the vibe they didn't even bother.

Its sort of strange, but it seems most people I see getting married are either 2 men marrying each other or 2 women marrying each other. Chad doesn't commit when he has 20 girls begging for his dick all the time. And with hypergamy women just won't settle for less than a Chad, at least not in their 20's.

Rarely I do see a Chad & a Stacey get married, they are sort of the last bastion of the heterosexual relationship.
I forgot to add, yes I would call a straight man & a transvestite marriage a gay marriage. But a lot of normies who have an emotional need for a relationship they are entering into relationships with other men. Either as the straight man, or they become transgender and meet a straight man.

It could be , I wouldn't be surprised

Either as the straight man, or they become transgender and meet a straight man.
If you are entering a relationship with another man, you were ALWAYS a faggot and by definition NEVER was straight.

I hope all the fags get faggotry induced aids

If you are entering a relationship with another man, you were ALWAYS a faggot and by definition NEVER was straight.

Men like us would rather spend our whole lives alone than become a faggot. But to give an example, think of how many men in prison go gay, even though once they get out of prison they go back to being straight. Same with Navy ships which were historically only men, a lot of married men ended up going gay on those ships.

It doesn't make sense to me as I just have no sexual attraction towards men, but I am noticing for a lot of normies they start going gay if women become untouchable to them.

it's beyond over at that point

Its sort of strange, but it seems most people I see getting married are either 2 men marrying each other or 2 women marrying each other. Chad doesn't commit when he has 20 girls begging for his dick all the time. And with hypergamy women just won't settle for less than a Chad, at least not in their 20's.

Rarely I do see a Chad & a Stacey get married, they are sort of the last bastion of the heterosexual relationship.
I forgot to add, yes I would call a straight man & a transvestite marriage a gay marriage. But a lot of normies who have an emotional need for a relationship they are entering into relationships with other men. Either as the straight man, or they become transgender and meet a straight man.
The desperation is real.

The desperation is real.

Yep, when I wrote that reply I realized what we are seeing with trannies and some guys going gay is also what happens in prisons.

When I first saw the whole gay movement I was thinking it would never be more than like 3% of people. But now I am seeing the true revolutionary nature of it.

I thought back then, most guys won't go gay because they will instead just find a wife. But I didn't account for female hypergamy excluding so many men from any sexual contact & from any romantic love.

Interesting.
I think the gender dynamics should be regarded differently for each decile. Namely Stacies, Beckies and the rest will each have different pairing dynamics.

Interesting.
I think the gender dynamics should be regarded differently for each decile. Namely Stacies, Beckies and the rest will each have different pairing dynamics.

One possibility is if polygamy is legitimized, then Chads could have many wives each. The other men would be incels or go into the gay relationships I mentioned. Women would either go with Chads as one of many women in a harem, become femcels or go into lesbian relationships.

But strangely I get this feeling that is not the master plan. The master plan may be to transition to same sex marriages as the norm.

For example the masters don't seem to be pushing polygamy. Even though they could push that if they so wanted.

It will be the end

Mohammed & Abdullah will then take over Europe completely.
Goodbye civilization.

One possibility is if polygamy is legitimized, then Chads could have many wives each. The other men would be incels or go into the gay relationships I mentioned. Women would either go with Chads as one of many women in a harem, become femcels or go into lesbian relationships.

But strangely I get this feeling that is not the master plan. The master plan may be to transition to same sex marriages as the norm.

For example the masters don't seem to be pushing polygamy. Even though they could push that if they so wanted.
I always knew that the blackpill unleashes an infinite wisdom that allows to the world for what it is.

Regarding the issue...
Totally agree that Chads will form and in fact already enjoy harems. The only change will be is that it will become legal.

I think part of the master plan is this:
Incels and normies will be encouraged to be gay, transgender or other shit.
The more incels and normies go gay them calmer the system will become because at least some sexual satisfaction will be achieved thus driving frustration down. Namely, more faggs less "domestic terorists".
An other crusial aspect of this master plan is economics. "gay life style" include high levels of consumption. Think about transgender an the amount they have to spend on surgery, psychologists, make up, clothes etc... This economic aspect is important for both the government and the capitalists.

Regarding the polygamy and the elite. I am quite that the rich and famous (I am talking about the 0.001%) are already have some sort of harems and their are having sex with what ever they want. Recall Jeffery Epstein and his connections. I this is how the contemporary harems look like.
Polygamy in its light form is already here and in fact was always around. Form here it will only escalate.

I always knew that the blackpill unleashes an infinite wisdom that allows to the world for what it is.
Ecclesiastes 1:18

For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
Yep, when I wrote that reply I realized what we are seeing with trannies and some guys going gay is also what happens in prisons.

When I first saw the whole gay movement I was thinking it would never be more than like 3% of people. But now I am seeing the true revolutionary nature of it.

I thought back then, most guys won't go gay because they will instead just find a wife. But I didn't account for female hypergamy excluding so many men from any sexual contact & from any romantic love.
You can't kill off the human yearning for sexual or emotional connection, not without consequences; they'll either adapt or become severely psychotic/suicidal.

Last edited:
If female hypergamy is left unchecked, the old fashioned pairing of men & women in marriages will come to an end.

The norm for couples will be gay men, a straight man & a transvestite man and lesbian relationships. All women who don't go for the lesbian relationship will either be femcels or competing against dozens of other women for each Chad.

So a male & female couple will be the oddity in time. I can only really see the odd woman who is a horny woman but not able to get a Chad, she will in the closet have sex with a normie once in awhile. But if it was found out she would face severe social consequences from social media.
This is exactly what I see happening to the west as well. Faggots are turning the world upside down

Traps are gay

For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
Based Biblical IQ
I haven't recalled Ecclesiastes with regards to the blackpill. But this is acctualy insightful.
The blackpill is like the quote but in reverse.
Ecclesiastes claims that Wisdom > Sorow
yet the natural blackpilling process is Sorow > Wisdom

cool thanks!

Based Biblical IQ
I haven't recalled Ecclesiastes with regards to the blackpill. But this is acctualy insightful.
The blackpill is like the quote but in reverse.
Ecclesiastes claims that Wisdom > Sorow
yet the natural blackpilling process is Sorow > Wisdom

cool thanks!
First became aware of it in Assassin's Creed 2 & it struck me hard, powerful verse & it's stayed with me since.

Maybe among white normies until the first great replacement is done.

I wrote this vision for the future which is more long term and realistic IMO.

Chads already have harems in everything but name. They may not be official but they date several women over time. A fwb relationship and at the same time one-night-stands, shortterm relationships, and hookups between relationships give them a high number of sexual partners over time. This way, one chad can monopolize several women even if he is not always dating or fucking them. And these women have access to chad so what do they need relationships with nonchads for? They may be single, but that does not make them available to other men, it would be better to say they are "in between chads", or "searching for chad" than "single".

Regarding the issue...
Totally agree that Chads will form and in fact already enjoy harems. The only change will be is that it will become legal.

I think part of the master plan is this:
Incels and normies will be encouraged to be gay, transgender or other shit.
The more incels and normies go gay them calmer the system will become because at least some sexual satisfaction will be achieved thus driving frustration down. Namely, more faggs less "domestic terorists".
An other crusial aspect of this master plan is economics. "gay life style" include high levels of consumption. Think about transgender an the amount they have to spend on surgery, psychologists, make up, clothes etc... This economic aspect is important for both the government and the capitalists.

Regarding the polygamy and the elite. I am quite that the rich and famous (I am talking about the 0.001%) are already have some sort of harems and their are having sex with what ever they want. Recall Jeffery Epstein and his connections. I this is how the contemporary harems look like.
Polygamy in its light form is already here and in fact was always around. Form here it will only escalate.

Yes the blackpill grows stronger each year, not weaker like most ideologies/philosophies. And that is because the blackpill is like science, it is based on reality and it evolves as more knowledge is attained to ever better explain reality.. including being willing to change its previous beliefs.

That is a good point about the economic aspect. In order to make the government, corporations & banks get their taxes, profits & interest they need economic transactions. From what I've seen of polygamists in documentaries they live frugal lifestyles, they don't seem materialistic at all.

Also polygamists seem to have a lot of children, where the plan is to reduce the number of children.

You can't kill off the human yearning for sexual or emotional connection, not without consequences; they'll either adapt or become severely psychotic/suicidal.

Great quote, that is why normies are so resistant to knowledge. Because you go through depression, fear and such when you become aware of what reality is. But then after you go through that long enough you become inured to it. I also believe you can't experience great joy, without also experiencing great sadness at some other time.

The sexual/emotional connection might be a big reason why the masters decided to push for gay relationships instead of polygamy. Polygamy would leave so many people lonely, and then that would be dangerous.

Yes the blackpill grows stronger each year, not weaker like most ideologies/philosophies. And that is because the blackpill is like science, it is based on reality and it evolves as more knowledge is attained to ever better explain reality.. including being willing to change its previous beliefs.

That is a good point about the economic aspect. In order to make the government, corporations & banks get their taxes, profits & interest they need economic transactions. From what I've seen of polygamists in documentaries they live frugal lifestyles, they don't seem materialistic at all.

Also polygamists seem to have a lot of children, where the plan is to reduce the number of children.

The blackpill is a real breakthrough in philosophy.

I am not really sure that population reduction conspiracy is real. In my opinion, its simple demographics and the fact the prosperous societies are becoming cucked. See the rat utopia experiment.
Even if there is such a conspiracy I think it is actually great to get rid of some of the population especially in 3rd world shitholes.
Why do you think there is a plan to reduce the population?

Chads already have harems in everything but name. They may not be official but they date several women over time. A fwb relationship and at the same time one-night-stands, shortterm relationships, and hookups between relationships give them a high number of sexual partners over time. This way, one chad can monopolize several women even if he is not always dating or fucking them. And these women have access to chad so what do they need relationships with nonchads for? They may be single, but that does not make them available to other men, it would be better to say they are "in between chads", or "searching for chad" than "single".

Lately when ever guys talk about some girl I make the point of saying 'ya but she is Chad only'. Unless there is demonstrated proof that she has been in a serious relationship with a normal looking guy before. What I am trying to do is desexualize the woman in these guys eyes. Its sort of like seeing a picture of a supermodel in a bus stop.

There is some women in our society who won't go into a relationship with a guy who openly has other girlfriends. Most of these women become femcels, or often like you said will have a one night stand with a Chad on occasion, but otherwise goes to bed each night alone. A few women give up and become lesbians.

But as lesbianism is becoming more acceptable in society, I think more women will go into a relationship with another woman.

"Femcels" is imbecile, it doesn't exist. Women can't be Incel. Period.

With enough alcohol & anti-vomit medicine women can have sex with a non-Chad, but it is disgusting to them. Its like if we had to change a very dirty diaper of a landwhale.

Thing is, foids don't need to choose non Chads. They can always go for a man with nice looks and get sex.
Juggernaut Law. No matter how the foid looks she can always get sex, in special with Chads that are willing to virtue signal as "not shallow".

Plus men don't refuse sex. What you would say? What any men would say when offered free sex?

"No thank you, I am allergic to vagina."
"What do you mean you wanna suck my dick and give me sex? Eww thats disgusting!"
"Sorry, I can't have sex before marriage, I am very religious."

No of course not. No heterosexual men alive will refuse sex. Thus no foid, no matter how hideous she looks, can ever be Incel. Since she can get sex any time she wants, needing only to ask.

I mainly agree with you. But there is a Chad in my office, me and him talk about this stuff. He has dozens of horny women texting him and messaging him on facebook and his phone all the time.

One day he got bored of the girls he was playing and he showed me he open his Tinder account. There was multiple women messaging him and inviting him over for sex. So he wouldn't go for a land whale even if she was available tonight.

the future will be like this:
women become more selective;
most women realize they can't lay with top 1% men;
most women go lesbian or dogpill because they prefer banging another woman or a dog than an average man;
jewish society encourages LGBT propaganda;
a lot of men became feminized by leftist propaganda and sugar and xenoestrogens in food;
a lot of men become homosexual;
the world gets fucked forever;

The future? Pfffft this shit is already a reality

I see your point now.
Then again, I can imagine foids getting refused by one or two Chads like your friend.
Doesn't mean they just give up. In fact getting rejected is such an alien feeling to all foids, that it just fuels their need for acceptance and crazy whore behavior even more.

They get refused by a full satisfied Chad. Get crazy about it. And just go after any Chadlite or High Normie.
Any guy that is good looking but not quite Chad level.

In fact, most foids go after the "badboy" or just average criminals.
No joking, when foids can't get a Chad they go after Tyrones, drug junkies or just latino wife-beaters.

You have great wisdom of foids, I agree with everything in your post.