Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill is the reality, no amount of soy cope can debooonk that!

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
> My femlet sister have a >6 feet wealthy white chad boyfriend
> apparently, by hearing her conversation with my mom, he "abuses" her by threatening ending the relationship if she doesn't say sorry when she does something wrong (its not even abuse :lul:)
> he makes fun and bully her in front of my family :feelshaha:
> guess what, she dont leaves him, the opposite, she is very SUBMISSIVE TO CHAD !! And she used to be a feminist JFL

Another case is the brother of my sister's boyfriend

> he is >6 feet white chad
> he is addicted to alcohol and is always fighting in bars, then disappearing for days with no news (he even lose an eye in one of those fights), he lose the bike of his brother, he is threatened of death by the entire city, Brazil is very brutal so its capable they find him and slaughter all mine and his family together
> he dont have a job, his mom pay his rent
> HE HAVE A FEMLET GIRLFRIEND :feelshaha:

Meanwhile i am alone because i am a sub 0 manlet subhuman asperger despite being a quiet good man...

FUCK ALL THE YOU-MUST-IMPROVE-YOURSELF CUCKS :soy: WHO DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FUCK WOMEN!!! :reeeeee:

I'm glad these retarded tallfags are weeding themselves out of the gene pool by breeding with foidlets. They're just taking an extra generation to do so:feelshaha:.

“Self improving” for women is an oxymoron.

he "abuses" her by threatening ending the relationship if she doesn't say sorry when she does something wrong (its not even abuse :lul:)
This is a core Red Pill tenet. If you don't have the ability and will to leave, she'll get comfortable and act like a cunt. Ironically, since marriage makes this difficult, marriage decreases your attractiveness in the eyes of females.

This is a core Red Pill tenet. If you don't have the ability and will to leave, she'll get comfortable and act like a cunt. Ironically, since marriage makes this difficult, marriage decreases your attractiveness in the eyes of females.
now everything is clear :feelsthink: