Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill is power that can free mind

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
I injure bad my back in gym ,so i get PAIN and i relapse to my old habbit to take painkillers , but from this shit drugs i only get nausea headche, constipation , the blackpill stoping fake reality of drugs , and my mind dont want to be druged anymore, i just trow all the meds and just like to be in pain , depressed and dark , this is me and my life and do not like some drugs or nasty addciton just to PuT SSmiLe oN my FacE

i need my daily dose of BLACKPILLS to LDAR functionally :feelsokman:

there's no blackpill for your face

Cucktors will prescribe anything with shit side effect as long as they get paid. They probably don't know shit except the label. Just take some ibuprofen and put some ice pack on.

Cucktors will prescribe anything with shit side effect as long as they get paid. They probably don't know shit except the label. Just take some ibuprofen and put some ice pack on.
even only ice will help , i just refusue to use medicine and be druged

even only ice will help , i just refusue to use medicine and be druged
Ibuprofen is common anti-inflammatory medecine with pretty much no side effects, no effect on the mind either so you won't get addicted.