Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

blackpill is dumb

P

penislover

Greycel
It’s all about the rainbow pill. If we fuck eachother we won’t need those disgusting femoids

In Ancient Greece being gay was the normal thing for men since Greeks have long realized the evil ways of women.

Gay dating is probably so easy. No bullshiting around, no stupid friendzones or anything.

Incelqueers OUT

This is why I love anime traps. Let's fuck right now.

Purge all gays.

I'm a Chad and I fuck everything.

penislover said:
It’s all about the rainbow pill. If we fuck eachother we won’t need those disgusting femoids

it always makes me laugh how gaycels think, I know they are mentally ill but how can they be this dumb?
You don't pick the gender you are attracted too.

If a 10/10 chad wanted to suck me off, i'd say no because that is not how I was designed

I want to fuck anything and everything at this point tbh

Go back to CuckTears

B0Ux2xWIQAAi5aN.jpg

Username checks out, lmao.

Can you faggots at least put some fucking effort in when you do this unfunny shit? Christ.

i tried to turn gay before because i literally hate women but it just doesn't work. you will always lust after and want these fucking demons no matter how much they have wronged you, no matter your personal beliefs, etc.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Can you faggots at least put some fucking effort in when you do this unfunny shit? Christ.

What's with the anger?

I try to purposely fall for the gay meme twice, but however I'm still heavily attracted to women.