Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Blackpill is dangerous

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
Remider for youngcels.

Don't underestimate the power of the Blackpill.

The knowledge of The Blackpill is not only helpful but also very dangerous.

You will loose hope.

It will break you mentally.

You will loose your sanity

If youre young and still in college/high school do everything in your power to ascend and avoid it.

Personally Im better stay semi bluepilled, the Blackpill is too great to handle.
Sry if my english is too bad.

Its true the blackpill broke me. Im in 3rd year university but ive given up and just copemaxxing now

Remider for youngcels.

You will loose hope.

If youre young and still in college/high school do everything in your power to ascend and avoid it.

Personally Im better stay semi bluepilled, the Blackpill is too great to handle.
It's too late. You know about it. You're here forever

The Blackpill is like being swallowed up by a tar pit.

Painful truth > comforting lie

hohoho I was Blackpilled to some degree even during Elementary. Any time a man got mistreated on the media pissed me off heavily, and I always felt people treated men unfairly.

Remider for youngcels.

You will loose hope.

None of us truly understand the extent of the blackpill, I am sure that some people still think that if they gymmaxx, wear lifts, get surgery, money max they can ascend for real and not actual get cheated on. If we truly believed in the blackpill, we would not be alive right now. Maybe I’m just a weak ass bitch tho

hohoho I was Blackpilled to some degree even during Elementary. Any time a man got mistreated on the media pissed me off heavily, and I always felt people treated men unfairly.
Being blackpilled at some degree is not the same as totally embrace it.

Being blackpilled at some degree is not the same as totally embrace it.
Not when you have a bad temper coupled with extreme grudge holding like me, Rit chan, play with me

Happened for me tbh. Used to be a jester, but the blackpill made me edgy af.

The only way to ease the pain of knowledge is to destroy the brain.

The blackpill will never leave your mind until you splatter your brain.

Not when you have a bad temper coupled with extreme grudge holding like me, Rit chan, play with me
I unerstand now, its too late for you, youre already isane, poor boy.

Bluepill cope. The end result would be harassment allegations for approaching as an undesirable male. This would also get youngcels in prison and on the sex offender list as well. Ruining my life for a 1 in 3.5 billion chance at ascension is not worth it.

There is no escaping manlet height, 4/10 face, being deathnic, and being autistic.

Embrace the blackpill, it will swallow all of humanity one day.

Cope. Nobody said it was easy to access the truth :blackpill: The transition takes time

You know it’s over when you speak to other incels like they’re a cute anime girl

The blackpill simply describes the reality of the hypergamous world we live in, ignoring it does nothing. Now take your meds :blackpill:

I have to go to a shitty uni this year,already took the blackpill last year so i'm already hopeless for my future.
I actually feel more sane after discovering blackpill. Now I don’t feel lost.
Everything makes sense now,is reconfortating in some way but the truth is harsh sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back