Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Blackpill is common knowledge, being blackpilled doesn't mean you're high IQ or anything

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
Normies blackpilled by nature, the more you interacting and listening to them talking each other the more you'll know they are naturally blackpilled.

Normie telling unattractive guy something like "personality matter bro", "get new haircut", etc basically just an insult. They telling you to die as virgin losers. Too bad many unattractive people can't see this and become bluepilled.

Think of this, why normies worshipping chad and stacy not someone doing good stuff if normies not blackpilled? Do you think they worshipping chad and stacy because they have good personality? Lol.

Therefore you became blackpilled doesn't mean you smart or high IQ lol :feelskek:. I'm tired seeing some people here said they are high IQ because knowing blackpill.

Before you blackpilled again you're just normies mocking object and you don't even notice it. :feelskek:

It's ironic how some people take advantage of unattractive guy become blackpilled (again) and leech off money from you. Remember to stay away from people like this, you'll know who i'm talking about.

Water is wet.
Perception is everything: many of the greatest "humanitarians" in history were terrible people in reality.
Index

What you do, it doesn't matter one bit to people.:blackpill:

Last edited:
Normies understand that being good looking is good, and being ugly is bad, but there are way more nuances that go undetected to our conscious brain.

kind of, I agree, I also give bluepill or harmful advice in most cases
it's multilayered sarcasm characterized by subtly hidden mockery
the reason is because questions are mostly superficial, and arising from pending reinforcement of previous thoughts

California's water table has gone down below 1000 feet. That's a fact. Large farmers/corporations with their capabilities drill to insane depths to extract everything out for their farms. A small farmer can't do that.

Instead of selling their farms, these small farmers hustle together, tell each other lies that water is still available and with luck/effort, they can find it and they go more under debt, eventually losing their farm to it. Urban friends of theirs keep up the false hope that they will buy only from farmers market, but go shop in supermarkets.

The truth is simple. The web of lies to hide it is what makes life complex. But when those lies serve a purpose - to keep one's hope up in a world that merits none, it is all justified in their porous morality. In their perspective, a sexless virgin is better to be deluded with false hope than (not0 live with bitter truths.

the full blackpill isn't accepted by many normies even though they know looks matter
why do you think good looking guys get screwed over in relationships and marriage
many normies I remember were pretty fucking bluepilled especially the religious ones
some of them weren't bad looking but they put in so much fucking effort to impress the opposite sex with little in return
men at the very bottom are the only truly blackpilled folk

kind of, I agree, I also give bluepill or harmful advice in most cases
it's multilayered sarcasm characterized by subtly hidden mockery
the reason is because questions are mostly superficial, and arising from pending reinforcement of previous thoughts

What? Read it twice and only understood the part about normies are blackpilled. Some are but most are bluepilled.

normies may not be blackpilled like us to know what facial feature is causing us bad experiences but they are 100% aware that something is wrong with us and they are very glad that there is someone worse than them

True but not all men are fully blackpilled. Though we’re getting there eventually (thank you tinder and r/deadbeadrooms).

yeah good realisation. Taking the Blackpill is knowing what others think about you and why they react the way they do with you.

You can read and understand the black pill concept just like you do with any other knowledge.
But it needs high IQ and even spiritual strength to get it from words and project it on your real life and see things based on its knowledge.
Most people can't live with the knowledge of the black pill because it is nihilistic. They love blue pill delusion or red pill hope.

Blackpill is the truth no one wants to admit

I agree. Just because you're able to refrain from coping, doesn't make you high iq.

most people know looks matter a lot,but they think most people are ordinary looked,only a tiny group are privileged or disadvantaged,so most people need to compete on other aspects

also,they don't want to hurt ugly people's feelings,so they say bluepilled stuff to comfort ugly people

Normies blackpilled by nature, the more you interacting and listening to them talking each other the more you'll know they are naturally blackpilled.

Blackpill isnt common knowledge. You are feed bluepills all the time. Blackpill is knowledge that was hidden and had to be found out and people dont like us talking about it.

It really is not common knowledge. Common "knowledge" is being a pua-faggot or a gym-fag to attract females.

normies may not be blackpilled like us to know what facial feature is causing us bad experiences but they are 100% aware that something is wrong with us and they are very glad that there is someone worse than them
I think analyzing facial feature is useless, good looking is good looking no matter what. I've seen several good looking people who slaying with weak jaw.

Tbh, blackpillers always worshipping jaw too much.

You can read and understand the black pill concept just like you do with any other knowledge.
But it needs high IQ and even spiritual strength to get it from words and project it on your real life and see things based on its knowledge.
Most people can't live with the knowledge of the black pill because it is nihilistic. They love blue pill delusion or red pill hope.

Blackpill is the truth no one wants to admit
Tbh they subconsiuosly admit it, when they don't give dating advice they would comment about celebrity hair or other facial features (or height) and say how it affected their (celebrity) work.
Blackpill isnt common knowledge. You are feed bluepills all the time. Blackpill is knowledge that was hidden and had to be found out and people dont like us talking about it.

It really is not common knowledge. Common "knowledge" is being a pua-faggot or a gym-fag to attract females.
Blackpill is common knowledge, everything come out from their (normies) mouth always commenting about other people looks. Rarely they commenting about other personality.

Except if your mean about blackpill is statistic about manlet have higher suicide rates higher than normal height etc, normies wouldn't know about it.

Last edited:

Normie telling unattractive guy something like "personality matter bro", "get new haircut", etc basically just an insult. They telling you to die as virgin losers. Too bad many unattractive people can't see this and become bluepilled.

Think of this, why normies worshipping chad and stacy not someone doing good stuff if normies not blackpilled? Do you think they worshipping chad and stacy because they have good personality? Lol.

Therefore you became blackpilled doesn't mean you smart or high IQ lol :feelskek:. I'm tired seeing some people here said they are high IQ because knowing blackpill.

Before you blackpilled again you're just normies mocking object and you don't even notice it. :feelskek:

It's ironic how some people take advantage of unattractive guy become blackpilled (again) and leech off money from you. Remember to stay away from people like this, you'll know who i'm talking about.
Sorry, that's bullshit, the blue pillers I've been around genuinely believe in the blue pilled shit they say (especially the religious ones)

I find it funny that you think normies are "blackpilled by nature" yet the majority of humans on the planet are religious (religion is the ultimate blue pill, every religious person is blue pilled by default)

You are letting your amazement of how stupid they are convince you that - "No way someone could be THIS stupid, they must be faking it"

No, they believe it, and why wouldn't they?

Their beliefs reflect their experiences and our beliefs reflect our experiences, but only one groups experiences reflect reality, and that's us

Sorry, that's bullshit, the blue pillers I've been around genuinely believe in the blue pilled shit they say (especially the religious ones)
dunno about your experience, but normies around me still shaming fat people, balding celebrity, and say something "well, fuck him, he live in easy mode" to well known good looking people. But still if incel tier person ask dating advice, they convice him it's about personality and he need to improve his personality.
I find it funny that you think normies are "blackpilled by nature" yet the majority of humans on the planet are religious (religion is the ultimate blue pill, every religious person is blue pilled by default)
i find religious people not by nature religious, they just pressured by social circle to become religious (atleast where i live). plus they get religion doctrice from birth by their parent.
You are letting your amazement of how stupid they are convince you that - "No way someone could be THIS stupid, they must be faking it"

No, they believe it, and why wouldn't they?
i'm amazed by incel life cycle tbh, soft blackpill (i can't get gf because i'm ugly) => it's all about personality => it's over for sub 8. from soft blackpill to hardcore radical incel.:feelsLSD:
Their beliefs reflect their experiences and our beliefs reflect our experiences, but only one groups experiences reflect reality, and that's us
:feelshaha:

dunno about your experience, but normies around me still shaming fat people, balding celebrity, and say something "well, fuck him, he live in easy mode" to well known good looking people. But still if incel tier person ask dating advice, they convice him it's about personality and he need to improve his personality.

Not sure where you live, but in the west the only people that are mocked for being corpulent are fat men. A combination of factors make it social suicide to criticize women about their weight, or well, anything frankly.

i find religious people not by nature religious, they just pressured by social circle to become religious (atleast where i live). plus they get religion doctrice from birth by their parent.

This doesn't make any sense. Religion is primarily propagated by indoctrination/inculcation. Although many people (its suspected about 30% of the population) are 'inherently disposed towards religion' (more accurately superstition, which is where the inclination for religious belief really comes from). Seeing as religion is basically a meme that humans have evolved with, this isn't surprising.

Religious belief drops in modern societies because of the availability of information (more difficult to remain ignorant), the increasing isolation of individuals (more difficult to socially shame people into following doctrine), lessening authority/power of the church (lack of enforcement, less indoctrination) and other factors. Less religion is also lightly/moderately (depending on the study) correlated with IQ. This isn't to say religious people are necessarily stupid but the more intelligent a population, the less likely they are to indulge in a religion. Its a strongly related byproduct. For example, 'red' states aka the more 'backwater' states are strongly religious while those opposite are less likely to be so.

i'm amazed by incel life cycle tbh, soft blackpill (i can't get gf because i'm ugly) => it's all about personality => it's over for sub 8. from soft blackpill to hardcore radical incel.:feelsLSD:

:feelshaha:

Most men are not suited to live a life apart from a woman. Even as we are forcefed the blackpill, psychological copes will continue for as long as possible. People evolved to cope, essentially. Its just that due to their advantages, women can afford to live most of their lives in self-delusion, while men generally are forced into a position where accepting reality is no longer optional. I suspect this is also a reason why women are on average, much more religious than men.