Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill is better thERapy than my soycuck thERapist

W

wojakpicklebarf

Self-banned
-
Bye bye thERapy. .is is the way.

My therapist just says water is wet shit and tries to bluepill me. Therapy is a joke.

My mom is forcing me to go to therapy this is abuse.

My therapist just says water is wet shit and tries to bluepill me. Therapy is a joke.
My mom is forcing me to go to therapy this is abuse.
Im forced like once or twice a year, Reason for my non NT ness is my Deformity, My parents and therapist dont understand this.

Now my parents pay for the therapy tho and waste their money, I refuse to pay for some BS that dont even work.

Im forced like once or twice a year, Reason for my non NT ness is my Deformity, My parents and therapist dont understand this.

Now my parents pay for the therapy tho and waste their money, I refuse to pay for some BS that dont even work.
Parents and therapist understand that deformity is the reason but they are evil by having the audacity to gaslight.

I like your Avi.
My own grandfather was part of SS 5th Panzer Wiking.
Meine Ehre heißt Treue !

I like your Avi.
My own grandfather was part of SS 5th Panzer Wiking.
Meine Ehre heißt Treue !

Based cel. One day the fourth Reich shall rise and take over the planet and rid us from all this degeneracy

I tried asking my therapist to do an autism test on me and she couldn't do it because she "didn't have the right material" at the time, what a fucking joke.

The SS wolves are still alive this day, We never gave up bro.
They may have defeated the Reich, but the ideology will live forever.