Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Blackpill] Inceldom lasts forever

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
While everyone out there faces problems at some point in their existence, at least they can tell themselves "this is only a temporary setback, it will get better"
Not us though. In a week, a month, or even the next 30 years - we will still be alone and most likely worse mentally.

There is nothing we can do in life to rid us of this torment, we are powerless and trapped. People have constantly told me that I shouldn't think that far ahead, but unless I magically bump into some girl who doesn't care about my ugliness (which won't happen because life isn't a fucking rom-com) nothing is going to change. I am simply being realistic here.

Years will continue to go by and we haven't even begun living.

All my problems are permanent with no solutions. Being short, being ugly, baldness, depression, mental illnesses. All of them will live with me and die with me and i can do nothing about them.

i really hope im not alive in 30 years.

i know nothing will change i just hope and can brave enough to sui one day.

It's scary to think that I could be alive at age 40 and still this way.... no life experiences, just work and booze to keep myself from killing myself, but will eventually be my end anyways... shit.

No, it has an ending.

BeavisNeverScored

Inceldom doesnt neccesarily last forever, I am proof ot it.

The mental scarring it causes lasts forever tho.