Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill in the wild (on Discord)

I have to take @knajjd's side here

Unless you live within close physical proximity to her, this is pointless and will only serve as a huge time sink, in essence making her feel good by gradually thrusting away at your own self worth, while the other side of the bargain, which would be intimate physical contact, remains completely unmet as she's giving that to OTHER males. All in all you're getting cucked boyo

Thats why, they think you are Daniel Craig or some shit
In reality it's more like Mister Bean.
OP, can wait to see your future rambling. If you think your camera is gonna make up for what you're lacking.

I have to take @knajjd's side here

Unless you live within close physical proximity to her, this is pointless and will only serve as a huge time sink, in essence making her feel good by gradually thrusting away at your own self worth, while the other side of the bargain, which would be intimate physical contact, remains completely unmet as she's giving that to OTHER males. All in all you're getting cucked boyo
It would be cucked if there really was this unfulfilled bargain where I would be getting sex or physical contact in return for conversation, but that isn't the case. All I want from this arrangement is someone to talk to--a pen pal, so to speak--and that's exactly what I'm getting.

It would be cucked if there really was this unfulfilled bargain where I would be getting sex or physical contact in return for conversation, but that isn't the case. All I want from this arrangement is someone to talk to--a pen pal, so to speak--and that's exactly what I'm getting.
I hope you enjoy listening to her unload her mental problems caused by Chad pumping and dumping her unto you, as you're assumed to take a supportive stance

In reality it's more like Mister Bean.
OP, can wait to see your future rambling. If you think your camera is gonna make up for what you're lacking.
I don't. The whole point of putting all these extra variables in my favor is to strengthen the blackpill. If I take a low-quality photo and do absolutely nothing to make it decent, any soyboy with half a brain can use all the things I could've done differently as an excuse to deny reality.

5E24DD60 BD9D 4A20 A440 C8329B3A7C04

I hope you enjoy listening to her unload her mental problems caused by Chad pumping and dumping her unto you, as you're assumed to take a supportive stance
That actually hasn't happened at all but okay.

she will ghost you. mark my words

Stop coping now rather than later.