Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Blackpill going mainstream will only make women more hypergamous

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Anyone thinking that "things will get better" is gonna need to smoke a lot more weed. Cause it ain't happening. Things are going to get dramatically worse in the future. I predict 80% of men will be incel by 2040.

Foids who read blackpill content, and start to wake up and realize the truth are just going to compete that much harder to snag a rich Chad while they can. It's comparable to when the Bison were being hunted to extinction. The more rare they became, the higher the price, and it kept spiraling upward until every single one was hunted to extinction.

bbison.jpg

Blackpill knowledge doesn't have the effect on foids you think it would. Foids will not stop fucking Chad once they take the blackpill. They will want to fuck him and compete for him even more. Blackpill content is going mainstream right fucking now. I see it creeping into comments on Reddit, Youtube, and it's been all over TikTok for a while.

What is the endgame here? When does the blackpill get neutralized and order gets restored? Cause it ain't happening any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back