Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill for normies: Zero people actually give a shit about your “achievements”

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Normies dedicate their entire lives to chasing arbitrary “goals” and “achievements” when the bottom line is nobody else actually gives a fuck about anything that you will or have ever “accomplished” throughout your lifetime. Even if you graduated as valedictorian at Harvard people would acknowledge it for like 5 seconds and then they would forget about it and forget you exist

To put this into perspective: The president of MENSA is a guy called Björn Liljeqvist. I just looked him up and there’s barely anything related to him on the internet except one Wikipedia article and stuff from the MENSA website. This guy is literally president of the largest and most well known society for high IQ people on earth and nobody gives a shit about him or knows he exists:feelskek: And even if searching his name had more results the fact is that most people would just give him a passing glance and then forget about his existence immediately because it has no relevance to their lives

Even red pill self help gurus who talk about “being a legend and being remembered after you die” only occupy a fleeting space in other peoples minds and have no meaningful relevance outside of that. Obviously no one will actually be thinking about Andrew Tate or have any reason to care about him after he dies. Trying to impress people and “be remembered” or “make a difference” is a complete cope unless you’re doing something that actually has a tangible impact that will outlive you like curing cancer or committing genocide. Arbitrary meme “achievements” like going to law school or running a redpill scam obviously don’t fall into this category:feelskek:

Last edited:
Achievements are only worthy if they benefit you directly in some way, just doing something, so you have bragging rights is retarded, so I agree.

Meanwhile, an average woman with no achievements to her name receives more attention from her followers on OnlyFans than you will ever receive for attending an Ivy League school.

Achievements are only worthy if they benefit you directly in some way, just doing something, so you have bragging rights is retarded, so I agree.

Goals are supposed to make you feel better, not make other people feel better lol. Why would you do a 10 year tech career just so that people may notice you? lmao.

Normies have interest too, generic as they may be. Interest mean you're interested in them and you like doing them, thus why should they care about the recognition it gives them?

Also not being a world famous celebrity dosn't mean you don't get local status. You could be the best tennis player of your small city, and you would benefit from the status. Even if in bigger cities nobody knew you existed.

All in all, if you're doing things just so that it may please others or bring you certain "status" you're doing it wrong buddy boyo.

people would acknowledge it for like 5 seconds
Kek based, fuck studying,that shit won't yield fruits in our modern degenerate world

Goals are supposed to make you feel better, not make other people feel better lol. Why would you do a 10 year tech career just so that people may notice you? lmao.

Normies have interest too, generic as they may be. Interest mean you're interested in them and you like doing them, thus why should they care about the recognition it gives them?

Also not being a world famous celebrity dosn't mean you don't get local status. You could be the best tennis player of your small city, and you would benefit from the status. Even if in bigger cities nobody knew you existed.

All in all, if you're doing things just so that it may please others or bring you certain "status" you're doing it wrong buddy boyo.
Tbh it's not often that I disagree with @shii, but I think your take is the correct one here

I wish could make content like this

Cope more OP. I have over 2000 achievements on steam. :feelzez:

"I'm doing it for myself" is basically always just an obvious lie that people tell themselves even if they aren't conscious of it. Getting attention and recognition is the implicit purpose of most things that normies do and the explicit purpose of many others

How much time do you spend thinking about the best tennis player in your local city on a daily basis? Or even throughout your entire life? Probably like a few seconds cumulatively if that

This whole idea of "being productive" and "accomplishing" things and it making you "feel good" is 99% social pathology, the perceived status of the act is generally the only thing meaningfully separating it from being a gamer NEET (which is considered a sin and personal moral failing). In the end you're just dedicating your whole life to shit that nobody else will ever have any reason to care about and no one wants to acknowledge this because it makes their lives meaningless

People cope with thinking that their achievements are only for them, but deep down they want validation from others to give meaning to their achievements.

People cope with thinking that their achievements are only for them, but deep down they want validation from others to give meaning to their achievements.
:yes::yes::yes:

Absolute truth

"I'm doing it for myself" is basically always just an obvious lie that people tell themselves even if they aren't conscious of it. Getting attention and recognition is the implicit purpose of most things that normies do and the explicit purpose of many others
You're just summarizing the e-thots and braindead chads that you see on videos or social media. That's a really small part of the population, there are self-driven chads, normies, truecels. Same with women. I see motivated people and you know that they like what they do because they continue doing the things they love even when facing shitty circumstances.

The only place where what you say would be partially true would be on hollywood and acting careers, but that's kinda the point isn't it?
How much time do you spend thinking about the best tennis player in your local city on a daily basis? Or even throughout your entire life? Probably like a few seconds cumulatively if that
I hardly care about anyone even myself so none. But that's beside the point, the truth is that he will gain some measure of recognition. But that's something that comes from him being a good player, how could you even get motivated to be a really good player if your motivation was as shallow as "i wanna get famous lol". If that were the case you could do some stupid shit on tv and that would make you famous faster, instead of doing a ridiculously hard grind that brings almost no benefits outside of "making one happy",
This whole idea of "being productive" and "accomplishing" things and it making you "feel good" is 99% social pathology, the perceived status of the act is generally the only thing meaningfully separating it from being a gamer NEET (which is considered a sin and personal moral failing). In the end you're just dedicating your whole life to shit that nobody else will ever have any reason to care about and no one wants to acknowledge this because it makes their lives meaningless
It is not. We're just broken. It's not like i don't understand you but you're coping beyond belief. I think this is a problem that neets face(myself included). Is that we hardly want to do anything other than to have enough money to live and consume media and shit. We don't want to do a fucking thing.
This is partly why we're on this forum. The only things that we may want are sex, food and be rotting 24/7. You cannot begin to understand someone that works hard for something that you find "meaningless". Life is inherently meaningless, you could say that the meaning of life is reproduction but that's also kind of bull.

So how do you give meaning to something that has none? Well you can't. But what you can do is do things that have meaning for you. And that's why a lot of people do shit that they like. They may be good at it and gain recognition. But there are also 10000 that are not good at it and won't be known for that.

To give you an example. I spent close to 8000hours in a famous game called League of legends. Just because i wanted to reach the top ranking. I barely managed to do it. And it gave me a bit of local "fame". It was worthless, but it made me feel kind of good ngl. But i reached it because i really enjoyed the game, and i enjoyed becoming better at it. Do you think for a second that i thought about how famous it would make me be? I could not have reached a 1% of the hours played if it were so.

I'll close this saying that i haven't found something that has meaning for me yet. Pursuing a career on IT seems worthless outside of getting money but i don't really enjoy mundane things that much outside of food and some copes. Getting a gf is just an utopia at this point and making a game/novel/comic is unrealistic as i'm nowhere driven nor talented enough