Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill Film : Whatever (1999 film)

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
MV5BYWFkN2Q1YmMtMDQ3Mi00YWYzLWFkNDMtYTEzMTZlZTY4ZmI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjc1NDA2OA V1 SY999 CR0watch here:
View: https://vimeo.com/260391237
MV5BMTM1MzQ0MTM3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzgzOTA5Mg V1 UY1200 CR1306301200 AL
Image w1280
Title : Whatever

Release date : 13 October 1999

Running time : 120minutes

Movie description : A computer programmer (Philippe Harel) and a 28-year-old (José Garcia) with no sexual experience have no friends and only bad luck with women. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0211359/

Director of the film : Philippe Harel also playing as the main character of the film.

Story by : Michel Houellebecq

Adapted from : Whatever

some of the best moments of the film

View: https://youtu.be/SfxgB0_IUoI

my opinion on this film : It is a blackpilled film overall but the ending left me disappointed as it was a typical cliche bluepilled ending, but overall this film is worth watching as it does contain blackpill content for the most part.

Last edited:
The movie is pretty boring overall, it needs a blackpill cut.

I still remember the scene in the train :feelsrope:

I can't wait for the day deepfake technology and average hardware becomes so good we can just exchange actors and cut our own movies from different scenes on the fly. The remixing potential will be insane.

I can't wait for the day deepfake technology and average hardware becomes so good we can just exchange actors and cut our own movies from different scenes on the fly. The remixing potential will be insane.
that is a great idea but it is already a thing in deepweb

that is a great idea but it is already a thing in deepweb
The problem is the current hardware and software needs like three days for some short clip. Are there really recuts with deepfakes though? I know there are fancuts already. For the hobbit for example.

We won't be alive to see that bro, we gotta learn how to cope with what we have, those futuristic gadgets gonna take sometime before kicking in.

When I saw the "you'll never be a young girl's erotic dream" scene on youtube for the first time I was very excited about the movie, I thought the plot was going to be about rapemaxxing and stuff, but it turned out to be boring and kinda disappointing at the end. It's still a good movie tho. You rarely get to watch blackpilled films about inceldom.

I hate watching movies online.

Is there a way to download it?

Great film.
Everyone who hasn’t seen it should watch
@Dr. Autismo

The ending would’ve been better if he just kind of continued living his nothing life
Like the ending of Inside Llewyn Davis, it would’ve made the film perfect