Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill dropped by my mom to her bf on the phone

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
My mom is talking to her 6'2 gymmaxxed low inhib Jamaican Tyrone bf on the phone and I heard a few brutal blackpills

Mom: "Usually I don't call people ugly but Jay Z is UGLY. I don't know, his lips, I don't like his features. He might be a good person or good singer but I'm sorry, Jay Z is UGLY."

Also her bf told her Beyonce dresses like a slut and likes the attention/criticism that the public gives her for dressing like that and my mom told him she dresses like that because she's in the show business and it's society's fault :feelsclown:

TepidHeavenlyItaliangreyhound-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
My mom is talking to her 6'2 gymmaxxed low inhib JAMAICAN TYRONE bf on the phone and I heard a few brutal blackpill
No way to escape JBBpill boyo, if you try, it will go after you

My mom is black. Black foids are the least likely to date outside their race. Another L for JBB theorists :feelskek:

My mom is black. Black foids are the least likely to date outside their race. Another L for JBB theorists :feelskek:
You said you were paki in the discord, pakis are not black

NO MUSTACHE HAVIN WITH WHISKERS LIKE A RAT :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Black foids literally dont count when it comes to jbb or bbc

Only manly framed blacks slay hard. 5'6" pencil neck black dude is still incel asf

She'll still try to refute it

Imagine your mom having a bf. Id leave the house and never come back

I see my mother constantly using dating apps :feelsrope:

You said you were paki in the discord, pakis are not black
What discord server are you talking about? My discord is KNAJJD 2020#2142. I haven't hopped on discord in nearly a month but when I do, it's only to talk to @SryMyEnglish. I have no idea why anyone would waste their time larping as me on discord claiming to be a Paki

source.gif

Black foids literally dont count when it comes to jbb or bbc
True. JBB is a fucking meme anyway
Only manly framed blacks slay hard. 5'6" pencil neck black dude is still incel asf
Nowdays you don't even have to have a big frame
She'll still try to refute it
She also said Gates' ex wife should keep the ring, the cars etc after the divorce. She also just asked her bf "So, when am I getting my phone?". Jfl betabux cuck yet he mogs 90% of the men on the streets. Now I magine what I would get
Imagine your mom having a bf. Id leave the house and never come back
I don't care because I never have to see him since he never comes to this house because my mom runs a business
I see my mother constantly using dating apps :feelsrope:
Fucking brutal bro, I'm sorry. You should definitely press her about it next time you see her. My mom never uses social media other than WhatsApp

Last edited:
Women never blame themselves and other women. They don't want to be accontable for anything. Wait, are they adults?

he and his mom are both black you fucking schizo.
There is a guy larping him in the discord, saying he is paki, read the entire thread before talking bullshit

She also said Gates' ex wife should keep the ring, the cars etc after the divorce. She also just asked her bf "So, when am I getting my phone?". Jfl betabux cuck yet he mogs 90% of the men on the streets. Now I magine what I would get
Never gets old how women always side with other women and presume a man that got divorced or suffered in some way deserved it @ThoughtfulCel

Never gets old how women always side with other women and presume a man that got divorced or suffered in some way deserved it @ThoughtfulCel
Women rely solely on group think. They have no moral compass nor do they have any idea of justice, honor, or responsibility.

A woman will support a female murderer just because she's a woman.

A woman will defend a child rapist and serial kill if they happen to be a woman.

A woman will side with any opinion as long as the majority deems lt acceptable. This is why they are easy to control and manipulate.

Kinda makes you wonder why they're allowed to make any decisions or obtain positions of power

20201202 192955

Women rely solely on group think. They have no moral compass nor do they have any idea of justice, honor, or responsibility.

A woman will support a female murderer just because she's a woman.

A woman will defend a child rapist and serial kill if they happen to be a woman.

A woman will side with any opinion as long as the majority deems lt acceptable. This is why they are easy to control and manipulate.

Kinda makes you wonder why they're allowed to make any decisions or obtain positions of power

View attachment 441996
And remember everyone here is just supposed to forget that and pretend like virtue signaling tradthots show that there are still women that care about nonchad men and that women were "tricked" and didn't know what they were doing when they casually hated on nonchad men.

Last edited:
And remember everyone here is just supposed to forget that and pretend like virtue signaling tradthots show that there are still women that care about nonchad men and that women were "tricked" and didn't know what they were doing.
All to cement the idea that women cannot ever do wrong, have no responsibility or personal agency, or ever have any bad intentions.

Did you even read the post before replying? OP wrote „6'2 gymmaxxed low inhib Jamaican Tyrone“

You: JBB

Black foids are the least likely to date outside their race. Another L for JBB theorists :feelskek:
.......:feelsstudy::feelswhere::feelstastyman: wut?.

Reading this correctly. Am I ?.