Blackpill Blackpill dropped by my mom to her bf on the phone

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN’T BREED
★★★★★
152d 12h 34m
My mom is talking to her 6'2 gymmaxxed low inhib Jamaican Tyrone bf on the phone and I heard a few brutal blackpills

Mom: "Usually I don't call people ugly but Jay Z is UGLY. I don't know, his lips, I don't like his features. He might be a good person or good singer but I'm sorry, Jay Z is UGLY."

Also her bf told her Beyonce dresses like a slut and likes the attention/criticism that the public gives her for dressing like that and my mom told him she dresses like that because she's in the show business and it's society's fault :feelsclown:

Last edited:
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★
119d 3h 4m
My mom is talking to her 6'2 gymmaxxed low inhib JAMAICAN TYRONE bf on the phone and I heard a few brutal blackpill
No way to escape JBBpill boyo, if you try, it will go after you

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN’T BREED
★★★★★
152d 12h 34m
My mom is black. Black foids are the least likely to date outside their race. Another L for JBB theorists :feelskek:

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★
119d 3h 4m
My mom is black. Black foids are the least likely to date outside their race. Another L for JBB theorists :feelskek:
You said you were paki in the discord, pakis are not black

proudweeb

proudweeb

keep hustlin cuz
★★★★★
9d 21h 57m
NO MUSTACHE HAVIN WITH WHISKERS LIKE A RAT :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
189d 6h 14m
Black foids literally dont count when it comes to jbb or bbc

Only manly framed blacks slay hard. 5'6" pencil neck black dude is still incel asf

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN’T BREED
★★★★★
152d 12h 34m
Miserable

Miserable

Tired of Living
15d 12h 32m
She'll still try to refute it

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★
24d 13h 2m
Imagine your mom having a bf. Id leave the house and never come back

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
60d 14h 42m
I see my mother constantly using dating apps :feelsrope:

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN’T BREED
★★★★★
152d 12h 34m
You said you were paki in the discord, pakis are not black
What discord server are you talking about? My discord is KNAJJD 2020#2142. I haven't hopped on discord in nearly a month but when I do, it's only to talk to @SryMyEnglish. I have no idea why anyone would waste their time larping as me on discord claiming to be a Paki

Black foids literally dont count when it comes to jbb or bbc
True. JBB is a fucking meme anyway
Only manly framed blacks slay hard. 5'6" pencil neck black dude is still incel asf
Nowdays you don't even have to have a big frame
She'll still try to refute it
She also said Gates' ex wife should keep the ring, the cars etc after the divorce. She also just asked her bf "So, when am I getting my phone?". Jfl betabux cuck yet he mogs 90% of the men on the streets. Now I magine what I would get
Imagine your mom having a bf. Id leave the house and never come back
I don't care because I never have to see him since he never comes to this house because my mom runs a business
I see my mother constantly using dating apps :feelsrope:
Fucking brutal bro, I'm sorry. You should definitely press her about it next time you see her. My mom never uses social media other than WhatsApp

Last edited:
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Officer
★★★
20d 17h 33m
Women never blame themselves and other women. They don't want to be accontable for anything. Wait, are they adults?

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Veteran
★★★
29d 20h 32m
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★
119d 3h 4m
he and his mom are both black you fucking schizo.
There is a guy larping him in the discord, saying he is paki, read the entire thread before talking bullshit

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
117d 2h 22m
She also said Gates' ex wife should keep the ring, the cars etc after the divorce. She also just asked her bf "So, when am I getting my phone?". Jfl betabux cuck yet he mogs 90% of the men on the streets. Now I magine what I would get
Never gets old how women always side with other women and presume a man that got divorced or suffered in some way deserved it @ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
276d 19h 44m
Never gets old how women always side with other women and presume a man that got divorced or suffered in some way deserved it @ThoughtfulCel
Women rely solely on group think. They have no moral compass nor do they have any idea of justice, honor, or responsibility.

A woman will support a female murderer just because she's a woman.

A woman will defend a child rapist and serial kill if they happen to be a woman.

A woman will side with any opinion as long as the majority deems lt acceptable. This is why they are easy to control and manipulate.

Kinda makes you wonder why they're allowed to make any decisions or obtain positions of power

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
117d 2h 22m
Women rely solely on group think. They have no moral compass nor do they have any idea of justice, honor, or responsibility.

A woman will support a female murderer just because she's a woman.

A woman will defend a child rapist and serial kill if they happen to be a woman.

A woman will side with any opinion as long as the majority deems lt acceptable. This is why they are easy to control and manipulate.

Kinda makes you wonder why they're allowed to make any decisions or obtain positions of power

View attachment 441996
And remember everyone here is just supposed to forget that and pretend like virtue signaling tradthots show that there are still women that care about nonchad men and that women were "tricked" and didn't know what they were doing when they casually hated on nonchad men.

Last edited:
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
276d 19h 44m
And remember everyone here is just supposed to forget that and pretend like virtue signaling tradthots show that there are still women that care about nonchad men and that women were "tricked" and didn't know what they were doing.
All to cement the idea that women cannot ever do wrong, have no responsibility or personal agency, or ever have any bad intentions.

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
★★
21d 8h 0m
Did you even read the post before replying? OP wrote „6'2 gymmaxxed low inhib Jamaican Tyrone“

You: JBB

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Imam yoda ibn hamudi عليه السلام
★★★★★
78d 21h 56m
Black foids are the least likely to date outside their race. Another L for JBB theorists :feelskek:
.......:feelsstudy::feelswhere::feelstastyman: wut?.

Reading this correctly. Am I ?.