Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Blackpill denial

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
This guy's has made videos trying to discredit he who was sent (st hamudi), but he goes into German about a third the way through. Can anyone roughly translate what he says?

@Gyros_Pretcel

Basically he's saying "Don't believe him that it's over blablabla, I'm ugly myself and still have a beautiful wife blablabla. He's the devil himself blabla. Don't stay in your room all day blabla people who support him are idiots blabla just be patient and don't rope :soy: :soy: :soy: " and a bunch of religioncope.

Basically he's saying "Don't believe him that it's over blablabla, I'm ugly myself and still have a beautiful wife blablabla. He's the devil himself blabla. Don't stay in your room all day blabla people who support him are idiots blabla just be patient and don't rope :soy: :soy: :soy: " and a bunch of religioncope.
Ffs there are religion copers in Germany?? This guy is retarded. Germany is full of chads, my own oneitis told me how a German chad would use 5 packs of condoms in a day with her and he was 6'5 and had 6pack. Germany is the first place all incels should rope, followed by Argentina.

Over for religiouscels

Ffs there are religion copers in Germany?? This guy is retarded. Germany is full of chads, my own oneitis told me how a German chad would use 5 packs of condoms in a day with her and he was 6'5 and had 6pack. Germany is the first place all incels should rope, followed by Argentina.
West Europe is full of Chads. But Netherlands is probably the worst

Don't Dutch guy have ugly faces? Dutch foods have told me dutch guys are the ugliest
Dutch foods? :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:. I heard they are the tallest European nation. I don't know if they are ugly, that's a surprise for me. But I certainly know they are tall. 190 cm is probably the average height there

This guy needs to

1. SMP for his bald head
2. Nose job
3. Invisalign or Bracers
4. Lose bodyfat

Why is this fucking retard comparing the SMP of a 60/70s guy with the one for 90s or 00s males? He is ugly as hell, even if he would be 1 or 2 points higher PSL wise he would still be an incel if he were born in the 90s or later.

Fucking idiot.