Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Blackpill confirmed on r/truerateme, a deformed goblin with a decent body rated PSL 4, 6, 7 by desperate cucks, her looksmatch is hanging off a rope

Did this bitch for real get naked.

All i saw was "above her looskmatch" and that was enough for me.

She's a literal 3.25.
she is 2/10
Yes.

No jaw at all, deformed eye area, jew nose .... still getting laid all she wants while we're rotting here.
It's an injustice.
Romanmad

One of her biggest issues is that her mid-face is a wreck. Her forehead is too wrinkled for her age; a trait that she tries to hide with the image softening filter.

She would never ever consider me. I mog her, but that's not enough. She only goes for 6+ PSL men.

wtf I would date but she would turn me down because my race and the fact I am not Chad

Like I would fuck

Damn that body is very nice

Back then, women can date up, but risk getting pumped and dumped. These days, higher psl men will wife her. We are in trying sexual economic times.

Her looksmatch is Peewee Herman

20100621_025304_Pee-wee_Twitter_Profile_300.png

Last edited:
I've just cummed. Well not literally cause I'm on nofap. But scroll down and you'll see her in her underwear if you want some fap material.

Holy shit, I thought the underwear was as good as it got. That's the end of my nofap...

Okay I had to use extreme self control, had a little play but then closed the site.

She's hot and begging for attention.

Edit: Just seen how high some of you're standards are here! I'd rate her 5/10 all day. Nice big and more importantly shapely tits.

I'd ravage her dead or alive.

Nice figure down to her pussy as well, hourglass shape.

Face is a bit messed up but still kinda cute. Ya'll are all volcel if you wouldn't.
I want to kill you.

they have juggernaut law , they can be watever and can fuck better looking and higher smv males regardless

Looks like a female version of Sheldon from that shit show big bang theory. Tbh if she was male, she would be incel. Just having a pussy makes you desirable by Chads, chadlites, normies, based thirsty males, incels, etc

0ddedeaf55601af87eb5b62f377103c7.jpg

i hate beta orbiters so fucking much

face 4.5/10
body 7/10

Her looksmatch has been dead for years

She's not even bad looking for a foid. A man with a similar bone structure would be a sub-3 though.

In the 2000s she would not have the life she has today.

i thought her biggest flaw was that stupid tattoo tbh.

without it you could AT LEAST larp that she was your pure ugly duckling waifu. with it you would know beyond a shadow of doubt that you are just a coper faggot with a used up hoe, every single day.

i can fap to her pics i think she is not ugly i like young teens

her face is 2/10 only thing saving her is white skin

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back