Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Blackpill confirmed on r/truerateme, a deformed goblin with a decent body rated PSL 4, 6, 7 by desperate cucks, her looksmatch is hanging off a rope

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
Sdsdsdsdsdsd

She admits to dating well above her looksmatch, doesn't have any trouble at all with getting men, potentially Chads and Chadlites.
She is borderline deformed, looks like a fucking fish, but has a decent body making her SMV infinitely higher than all the males here combined.
Her looksmatch is a complete subhuman, probably hanging off a rope somewhere. JFL.
Some thirsty cucks are even rating her 6 and 7, luckily they're downvoted so that sub is not completely cucked.

All i saw was "above her looskmatch" and that was enough for me.

Not news at all, thirsty incels in denial pedestaling 3/10’s on reddit is expected at this point.

All i saw was "above her looskmatch" and that was enough for me.
At least she admits it. JFL at some of the cucks there assuming she has to settle for her looksmatch. She gets Chadlite dick on the regular.

Still has higher smv than a 7/10 chadlite in this cucked society

She mogs me completely.

a girl like that can date a 6 easily, a 7 if she works a bit for it

She’s a 2/10 subhuman but would still fuck a dog before even looking at me.

JFL most of the guys posting there are 3.5 - 5 PSL, most of them mog this goblin. They're all struggling with women, though.
Someone needs to pay for this.
She’s a 2/10 subhuman but would still fuck a dog before even looking at me.
You'd think that someone this ugly would have to settle for a looksmatch or maybe a slightly above her looksmatch guy like me, but no. She gets Chadlites.
I on the other hand don't even have a shot with below my looksmatch and there's not a lot of wiggle room either since I'm sub4 myself. What am I left with, 1/10 monsters? Call me a volcel, I don't care. I don't want to date a literal non-meme subhuman. I deserve at least a 2.5/10 girl and that's below my looksmatch, but I can't even get that.

JFL. The only options you have as a sub4 PSL is to ROPE. If you're 4 - 5.5 you can beta bux an old cunt and get cucked.

Last edited:
smh man. the tiny amount of hope i had left is gone. feelsbatman :feels:

from the front she's ok, but her 3/4 and side are 1/10

She looks like Maya Rudolph.

people saying shes way below average face wise but the fucked up thing is she can get a chadlite ive seen it.

She kinda looks like me, only with narrower and rounder jaw. It's over. :feelsokman:

If it were a man it would be a truecel.
I would, but I would be afraid to have a man child with her.

Last edited:
whores share nude pics with strangers. west is doomed/deserve nukes

Fucking goblin still can get chadlite to commit to her while 4/10 avg males rots alone in 2019 :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

For a second,I tought that was a tranny.

Fucking goblin still can get chadlite to commit to her while 4/10 avg males rots alone in 2019 :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

If I were a chad I'll admit, I would stay if it came as the photos above me. I would only be afraid to generate an almost incel with her if she is a man.

Thats a tranny

Lol if she it's 6-7 my oneitis it's 9-10

You just know that comment suggesting her to go for men below average in looks absolutely crushed her soul. How dare someone even suggest that? Every girl deserves a tall broad brick skulled high testesterone handsome killer BY DEFAULT

She SMVmogs into oblivion this entire forum combined.

Looks like that Anita sarkasian bitch

Am I volcel if I say I would never kiss her fishlips?

Wtf, shes geniuenly repulsive, that says a lot about her facial structure given that shes slim and without any skin problems

Facemogs me by 1 point (assuming her skin isn't faked up)
Bodymogs me by 4 points
SMVmogs by by infinite points

There are truly no words for how over it is for me. :blackpill:

Also, the catpill on the nsfw pics ripped me apart.

I'm glad this place don't let them in. If she would register here, she would have an army of thirsty beta in no time.

If she would register here, she would have an army of thirsty beta in no time.
She'd get swarmed by 75% of the users here. Most posters here are weak whiteknight beta cucks.

Face is incel tier but her body is above average, big perky tits :feelsokman:

jfl she has a tattoo and she just posted her nudes for 100’s, if not 1000’s of men to see. Even if we ascend, our future wives will still have been seen and jerked off to by thousands of men.

Fapping to that and you would give it validation indirectly.
Isn't like millions of nudes around. And much better looking...

ngl got a stiffy

JFL most of the guys posting there are 3.5 - 5 PSL, most of them mog this goblin. They're all struggling with women, though.
Someone needs to pay for this.

You'd think that someone this ugly would have to settle for a looksmatch or maybe a slightly above her looksmatch guy like me, but no. She gets Chadlites.
I on the other hand don't even have a shot with below my looksmatch and there's not a lot of wiggle room either since I'm sub4 myself. What am I left with, 1/10 monsters? Call me a volcel, I don't care. I don't want to date a literal non-meme subhuman. I deserve at least a 2.5/10 girl and that's below my looksmatch, but I can't even get that.

JFL. The only options you have as a sub4 PSL is to ROPE. If you're 4 - 5.5 you can beta bux an old cunt and get cucked.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:blackpill:

2/10 maybe a 3/10 if i squint really hard

Her male looksmatch is being eaten by worms right now. He roped several months ago.

I'd just rag her then leave her on the bed covered in cum. That's all she would get from me.
Fapping to that and you would give it validation indirectly.
Isn't like millions of nudes around. And much better looking...

I think that's part of the turn on on. It's because she isn't perfect that she is more attractive than a perfect looking girl.

Of course, I'd play on her insecurities, rag her in every hole then leave her on her own bed covered in my cum.

Most here are judging her on only her face. They didn’t click through and scroll down to find her nudes. Her body is pretty hot, ngl.

Glad to see I'm not the only one, that's what I was thinking. Once you see her with her clothes off, she makes a lot more sense and I could forgo the fish face. Mind you, I find her resemblance to a fish kinda cute...

Am I volcel if I say I would never kiss her fishlips?
Yes.

No jaw at all, deformed eye area, jew nose .... still getting laid all she wants while we're rotting here.
It's an injustice.

Yes.

No jaw at all, deformed eye area, jew nose .... still getting laid all she wants while we're rotting here.
It's an injustice.
The only criteria for a woman to get as much validation and sex as she wants is having a slit between her legs. Fuck this market, the desperate men fueling this, and the picky woman making use of that.

She's a literal 3.25.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back