Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill blackpill confirmed catpill GTFIH

E

engineeringcel

Banned
-

if that was a cute cat lucy would not only have a friend the cat wouldn't be a stray cat.

Last edited:
Looks don’t matter it’s just your personality bro:soy:
Again we are proven right over and over again but IT somehow denies it and believes in this building your character bullshit.

Looks don’t matter it’s just your personality bro:soy:
Again we are proven right over and over again but IT somehow denies it and believes in this building your character bullshit.

That cat should just get a new haircut, get some stylish glasses and go to the gym. He's not ugly just needs to improve his confidence and game

That cat should just get a new haircut, get some stylish glasses and go to the gym. He's not ugly just needs to improve his confidence and game
Awh shit your right :feelsokman:

Fuck that faggot micheal rapport. Don't fucking be mean to cats i wouldve drove my fist through his fucking spine if i was witness to that

All the fucking normscum faggots think this is funny. They think its funny to laugh at a deformed defenseless animal but they won't think its funny if the roles wERe revERsed:feelsree:

Fuck that faggot micheal rapport. Don't fucking be mean to cats i wouldve drove my fist through his fucking spine if i was witness to that
That cat should’ve clawed his eyes out.

That cat should’ve clawed his eyes out.
I fucking wish let's see you fucking laugh with your fucking eye balls hanging out your socket you fucking SCUM I should make that cat a soldiER

That cat's gotta run thugmaxx

The animalpill is brutal:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Cat = incel, Dog = chad. Think about how many women fuck dogs vs. how many women fuck cats.