Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill classes

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
Should blackpill classes be mandatory in all schools? I’m imagining a mandatory intensive class progression that explores more and more brutal blackpill as you progress. (Blackpill 1: Fundamentals) would explore how looks affect one’s life in a general sense, how good lucking people can get more advantages male or female. (Blackpill 2: hypergamy) explores how woman have a monopoly on sex and the distinct imbalance in the sexual marketplace. Students in this class would examine statistical data from tinder and dating apps. (Blackpill 3: it’s over) explores the reasons why it’s over for men on these apps. Topics like the heightpill and racepill would be examined in depth. The final mandatory course would be (Blackpill 4: The dogpill) which reinforces coursework brought up in previous classes by showing woman would rather fuck different species than physically undesirable men. Shocking woman on dog video would hammer all points home in a disturbing but comprehensive way. Optional classes that could be offered for honors credit exploring topics like wristpill, gonialanglepill, moniterlizardpill, canthiltiltpill, facial dynamics, and delusional IT arguments seminar.

I mean gender and women's studies have entire departments in some universities, I don't see how it is too much of a stretch to have blackpill class.

I mean gender and women's studies have entire departments in some universities, I don't see how it is too much of a stretch to have blackpill class.
What do you think of my mandatory class progression for all students? Should more classes be added?

Instead they should have a mandatory sex class where they make all the staceys have passionate loving sex with the incel kids that get bullied

Instead they should have a mandatory sex class where they make all the staceys have passionate loving sex with the incel kids that get bullied
I’ve heard arguments that since woman don’t have to get drafted they should be forced to sign up for incel draft where they must fuck incel if their draft number gets chose or go to jail.

I’ve heard arguments that since woman don’t have to get drafted they should be forced to sign up for incel draft where they must fuck incel if their draft number gets chose or go to jail.
that's so fucking based. yes they should. we deserve it

that's so fucking based. yes they should. we deserve it
Just imagine it. War is traumatizing to males who get drafted. We have no way of getting out of that traumatizing experience except jail. They should too be forced into trauma or face jail.

Just imagine it. War is traumatizing to males who get drafted. We have no way of getting out of that traumatizing experience except jail. They should too be forced into trauma or face jail.
Yeah and they should be forced into it because society is all centered around foids, like if you are single you are forced to pay higher taxes. Where is that money going? What am I getting out of it? It's not my fault I can't get a relationship. The govt should be spending it on getting me sex. It would have changed my life if I could fuck stacey in hs.

At the end of the class each non-chad student should be given a rope, they will need it :feelsrope:

not gonna happen while goblins (from Clash Universe) are in charge

Foids should be forced to reveal their dating history in class as examples of blackpill

Also jbwpill would be debated in class

All should be forced to complete blackpilled coursework in high school. As well as it being included in general education in college.