Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Blackpill and Drug Use is a path to true spirituality

CRYSTAL METH

CRYSTAL METH

Recruit
★★★
What is spirituality?
What does spirituality mean to you?
For me, it is certainly not this delusional forced state of positivity, positive affirmations, meditation and achieving highER vibration. This is an illusion. An illusionary path for people seeking a live a life full of abundance, happiness and love.

Let me tell you something - spirituality and supernatural stuff is indeed very real, but i won't really go into details

I have witnessed with my own eyes in person the harmful consequences caused by the New Age Spirituality to a couple i used to be coworkers with and the harm they caused to their born children that sadly will experience in the future growing up (both born with disabilities, as one is autistic and the other deaf) . I want to admit that during Covid 4 years ago, i also used to be a part of this cucked mess and also a very hardcore Semen Retention practicioner.

After a while, one day i accidentally stumbled upon the blackpill ideology and understanding inceldom and let me tell you - it made my life a living nightmare ever since i became a blackpiller. For over 2 years, i have never felt more sad, depressed, misunderstood and suicidal in my whole life.

Since the very end of 2022, i got introduced to the world of hard drugs, starting with stimulants such as meth/amphetamines and later LSD. These substances have opened a portal to a new reality i never imagined. They showed me a darker and uglier side of life, but also helped me understand the world, people and myself better.

As with great power, cames greater responsibility. Drugs are NO JOKE AT ALL. They are going to test your sanity and show you that you aren't as tough next to them as you once thought were. No matter how much control you think you have over them, your addiction progressively will creep up on and ALWAYS will get you in the end, trust me.

My drug use feels like im literally playing with my own life. Today, i might be alive and well, but tomorow i might be eighter dead, or worst case scenario - become a psychotic schizophrenic (or what if i already am one rn??? Hmmm).

What i have learned and continue learning during this "interesting" journey, is that as long as you do not have any harmful intentions, doing your absolute best to stay self concious and true to yourself by acknowledging all your mistakes, flaws and by being your authentic self next to people - you begin seeing through people's bullshit and the flaws they trying to hide from you.

If you want to be on the right path, you need to experience some shit too in this life by learning the hard way.
Jesus Christ himself had a very tough and challenging life.

I don't want to cope by trying to pretend that life feels amazing as a lonely, isolated from the outside world, friendless incel who never had a GF or any romance during my 27 years of existance, but with time, you are used to it and gets more managable.

And remember - Don't be free agent in life. Let the blackpill guide you. (as IncelTV/Rehab Says)

Last edited:
New age spirituality always seemed weird, retarded and fucked up to me anyway. Just seemed like some elaborate psyop to catch out vulnerable people

New age spirituality always seemed weird, retarded and fucked up to me anyway. Just seemed like some elaborate psyop to catch out vulnerable people
Because that is literally everything you just described my guy.

Because that is literally everything you just described my guy.
Lol my favourite kekfuel is indigo children and starseeds. Indigo children is just a euphemism for retarded kids and starseeds are probably just some mind controlled freaks

Lol my favourite kekfuel is indigo children and starseeds. Indigo children is just a euphemism for retarded kids and starseeds are probably just some mind controlled freaks
Yup it's some big ass weird cope

My parents believed i was an índigo kid :forcedsmile: