Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill and Depression

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★
I myself haven't felt a bit of sadness ever since I fully accepted the truth and I fail to understand how people can be depressed after accepting it.
The blackpill shows you that it was never your fault, so why do you continue punishing yourself with depression, despite supposedly knowing that you are not at fault? I believe that depression shows that someone hasn't truly accepted the blackpill.

I have being depressed for awhile now & it gets so awful to the point where I can’t cope well at times.

I have being depressed for awhile now & it gets so awful to the point where I can’t cope well at times.
Why do you punish yourself, when you are not at fault for your predicament?

Why do you punish yourself, when you are not at fault for your predicament?
I have other issues besides inceldom although inceldom is awful too but it would help to have a foid to comfort me, ya know?

Cyjspriv

The blackpill shows you that it was never your fault, so why do you continue punishing yourself with depression, despite supposedly knowing that you are not at fault?

The fact that it's not my fault makes it more depressing. It's like I'm being punished for a mistake I did not make.

ignorance is bliss

It's like I'm being punished for a mistake I did not make.
The world is punishing you in material ways, by taking away sexual pleasure from you, but you are punishing yourself mentally by letting them get to you.
ignorance is bliss
I was depressed before I knew the truth. Knowledge is powER.

I am alright for now suicide thoughts have gone for the moment idc about anything anymore