Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

blackout running on a gt 710 at 360p

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
he tries to run latest games on the worst hardware

Use Intel HD 3000 (Sandybridge), then I'll be impressed.

D-GPU = volcel

Integrated = truecel

D-GPU = volcel

Integrated = truecel

how does it even run on that HD 3000?

Over for povertycels

Is this game worth buying on PC or no?

D-GPU = volcel

Integrated = truecel
integrated graphics were the bane of my childhood. I could barely run san andreas in 640x480

integrated graphics were the bane of my childhood. I could barely run san andreas in 640x480

When I was a kid trying to run GTA IV or Fallout 3 would turn my GMA (graphics media accelerator) into a stove and my laptop would immediately shut off so it wouldn't catch fire.

These new HD series spoil kids today, they're actually pretty decent.

I had a laptop with an integrated graphics card which would overheat while watching a 720p YIFY rip of a movie.

I had a laptop with an integrated graphics card which would overheat while watching a 720p YIFY rip of a movie.

Those YIFY rips always had terrible sound encoding.

I could barely play them on my laptop speakers.

Good thing I switched to anime so never have to deal with him again.

Those YIFY rips always had terrible sound encoding.
Well I had terrible headphones so it was unnoticeable. :feelsthink:

I usually download those +5gb 1080p rips, HD is a cope for me. Anime is another one of my copes but don't watch it exclusively.

Well I had terrible headphones so it was unnoticeable. :feelsthink:

I usually download those +5gb 1080p rips, HD is a cope for me. Anime is another one of my copes but don't watch it exclusively.

Using headphones indoors seems like an incel trait now that I think about it.

I remember I was playing videogames like a dumb Chad for years with my stock headset and tv speakers until my friends told me I need to use stereo headphone speakers for in game audio.

Now that I switched I can't go back but for my laptop and phone I always use speaker.

Using headphones indoors seems like an incel trait now that I think about it.

I remember I was playing videogames like a dumb Chad for years with my stock headset and tv speakers until my friends told me I need to use stereo headphone speakers for in game audio.

Now that I switched I can't go back but for my laptop and phone I always use speaker.
I was always to high inhib to play games or watch things without headphones and now I don't even own speakers. Even the meme virgin guy has headphones in his ears.