Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackops2cel gets more matches than elliot rodger on tinder

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I did a tinder experiment as both elliot and blackops2cel and Elliot got 0 matched while blackops2cel got 2. What is going on?

ovER for hapacels

Cause many people know about Elliott

You didn't take any screenshots?

You didn't take any screenshots?
I got locked out of the account, they asked me to do some pose and I look nothing like either of them so that didn't work out. I will take screenshots next time

I did a tinder experiment as both elliot and blackops2cel and Elliot got 0 matched while blackops2cel got 2. What is going on?
Does tinder require phone number

Did you use the old or new photo of St.blackops2cel?

Height is very important, many foids would be willing to date an ogre lanklet that's 6ft 4in. Also tons of women filter out men below 6ft on dating apps so ER would've had a far smaller pool of women evaluating him.

too harsh to believe

What about BlackOps4cel the SEAmaxx saint?

SaintBlackops4cel

too harsh to believe
It could be true. Elliot was treat like garbage by woman, if you read HIS manifesto he was bullied and ridiculed by woman To a point he was scared of them

It could be true. Elliot was treat like garbage by woman, if you read HIS manifesto he was bullied and ridiculed by woman To a point he was scared of them
I read his manifesto, very enlightening. they probably were more turned off by his autism, which is not detectable on online dating profiles

I got zero matches, bo2cel mogs me :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

IMG 3299
Did you use this picture? They probably know who he is he’s kinda famous online now

Just be tall.

They know who ER is

Why don't you send us pics or screenshots of your results for this experiment?

no fucking way did blackops2cel get matches BUT NOT ME

Source ? Last time i heard he was around 6'1ft-6'3ft
I hear that in a blackpiller video , if I find it i will send it to you and If you find the photo where Blackooscel is standing next to a car you can see anyway that he is 6'3-6'4 . He is the most lanky man I have ever seen

i remember that photo and i also remember someone made an autistic analysis based on the cars height how tall St. Blackops2cel was
Yep me too