Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Blackcels, what do you think of your own race?

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
If Africa had more resources than Europe ever did, do you think Africa would become a civilized first-world country on par with those such as The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Norway, Denmark, Germany, etc? And that Africans wouldn't normally be as violent, selfish, and opportunistic as they are nowadays?

Likewise in the context of relationships, do you think blacks would stop with the hood/criminal crap (which surprisingly isn't just an American thing) and actually be good fathers, as well as respectful of all races of women around the world?

future saturday night live GIF

Niggers are incapable of thought. They have lower average IQ than KoKo the Gorilla did.

Also Afreaka does have way more resources than Europe. It's the most resource rich continent.

Send em all back to africa

Blacks are the incels of race.

-Gaslighted by everyone. Told that our personality is the problem.
-Presumed evil and criminal just for existing.
-Indeed, driven to adversarial behavior because of the constant hatred of society. Self-fulfilling prophecy.
-Almost everything that plagues men plagues black men even more. (Male disenfranchisement, homelessness, age of death, etc)
-Considered unattractive by many (almost no one wants a darker skinned child)
-Hated and dragged down by their own kind. Crabs in a bucket.
-Are actually the best people, but hated by all for falsely justified reasons which really just boil down to lookism if people are being honest.
-And despite all on this, others insist on how privileged we are based on the 1% Tyrones' lifestyles and "muh George Floyd", a dead negro corpse exploited for money and political gain by jews and black lesbian marxist scammers.

Last edited:
This social experiment is happening rn in Haiti, see for yourself.

Africa does have more resources than Europe, Congo has $14 trillion of resources underground

> richest continent
> didn't invent the wheel until the europeans arrived

I pity blackcels that don't want to commit crime, rape and assault, and chase after bling bling

Don't care, never cared. Most black discourse revolves around African Americans, of which I do not belong to; I was not born in Africa so I cannot relate to them either.

I am just an autistic ball HUNTING FOR MY DREAM (MY DREAM!).
I noticed your profile post about WPM; I consider anything less than 75 WPM below average for subhumans, to be honest, considering the widespread proliferation of things like computers and our incessant use of them as a way to cope... :feelsjuice:

I myself average around 100 WPM when trying; my highest was in the 130s. :feelshehe:

Whoa, that is insane! 100-130WPM is a pipedream in my current form, I simply do not type that often. Do you happen to be a gamer or coder?

I have very clear gaps in my skill that need addressing if I wish to get above my current average.
I did play video games much more often when younger, so yes; I've mostly stopped now, due to things like general lack of interest and the globohomo-pushing agenda often introduced into modern video games. :feelswhere:

nigger are funny but you can never relax around them, I have jerked off to black females tho I think they can be hot

A little late but here it goes:
Niggers are incapable of thought. They have lower average IQ than KoKo the Gorilla did.

Also Afreaka does have way more resources than Europe. It's the most resource rich continent.
Damn, I remember watching that documentary many years back. I like to think the blackcels here are the exception rather than the rule though. As per resources, can they but put to use? Would they be monetarily rich if they sold them? As much so as Europe?

Don't care, never cared. Most black discourse revolves around African Americans, of which I do not belong to; I was not born in Africa so I cannot relate to them either.
Sure, but African immigrants in Europe usually end up doing the same kind of thing the ones in America do. Form gangs, and commit crimes, it literally happens everywhere they go.

Blacks are the incels of race.

-Gaslighted by everyone. Told that our personality is the problem.
-Presumed evil and criminal just for existing.
-Indeed, driven to adversarial behavior because of the constant hatred of society. Self-fulfilling prophecy.
-Almost everything that plagues men plagues black men even more. (Male disenfranchisement, homelessness, age of death, etc)
-Considered unattractive by many (almost no one wants a darker skinned child)
-Hated and dragged down by their own kind. Crabs in a bucket.
-Are actually the best people, but hated by all for falsely justified reasons which really just boil down to lookism if people are being honest.
-And despite all on this, others insist on how privileged we are based on the 1% Tyrones' lifestyles and "muh George Floyd", a dead negro corpse exploited for money and political gain by jews and black lesbian marxist scammers.
High-IQ post. I agree with 90% of these, why do you think they're actually the best people tho? All the hood types I've seen are egotistical af.

This social experiment is happening rn in Haiti, see for yourself.
RIP. Haitians are literally emigrating to where I live, there are tons of them in my city here in Mexico.

Africa does have more resources than Europe, Congo has $14 trillion of resources underground
Lol, so they're like Wakanda but without the advanced tech. Means nothing if they can't be put to use tho. The question is, why aren't they?

I pity blackcels that don't want to commit crime, rape and assault, and chase after bling bling
Right, cause there are not enough of them committing crimes, rape and assault nowadays.

nigger are funny but you can never relax around them, I have jerked off to black females tho I think they can be hot
Bruh :feelshaha:

Niggers need to be quarantined for humans sake

Blacks are inferior. Simple.

Warrior:

Magic-Type:

G:

[UWSL]Half of all Brazilian-born Americans live in just three states: 80,000 in Florida; 65,000 in Massachusetts (mostly Greater Boston); and 39,000 in California (most in Los Angeles County). New Jersey and New York combined are home to over 50,000 Brazilians.[/UWSL]Aug 25, 2021

They will continue being a savage.

Unfortunatly ( KEK ) i was Born with Common sence and decency , what Is a fucking Hinderance in this World.

A black sheep surrounded by black Wolfes so to speak.

Aggression is not intelligence.
Yea i know , but im to intelligent / calm for a black . Thats the Problem.

But im ready to retaliate any time now , lerned my Lessons that you cant Talk with shitters .

Calmness in Germany.
Yea while some brute 6 1 nigger Is sleeping at backys House right now or has her at His place.

Im litteraly a failed black man by this worlds retarded Rules " KEK.

Whoa, that is insane! 100-130WPM is a pipedream in my current form, I simply do not type that often. Do you happen to be a gamer or coder?

I have very clear gaps in my skill that need addressing if I wish to get above my current average.

What u get from this one?

Yea i know , but im to intelligent / calm for a black . Thats the Problem.

But im ready to retaliate any time now , lerned my Lessons that you cant Talk with shitters .
Its the jews fault. The jewish media molded niggers into the High T aggressive gangsters if you dont conform to this image you are shunned from the society.

Its the jews fault. The jewish media molded niggers into the High T aggressive gangsters if you dont conform to this image you are shunned from the society.
Kind of but yea , i have pent Up aggresion and wouldnt Take Shit from Others anymore , seeing how this world operates It Just Makes sence being aggresive and Battle ready " / mad

Kind of but yea , i have pent Up aggresion and wouldnt Take Shit from Others anymore , seeing how this world operates It Just Makes sence being aggresive and Battle ready " / mad
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Blacks are the barbarians of the 21st century, like the Germanic tribes to the Roman Empire, which is the Western world. Maybe they will make the West more based and traditional, but they probably will just destroy it like the Germanic tribes destroyed Rome.

Lmao I wanted to say this Africa has a fuckton of resources. Farm land, gold, oil, minerals used in construction, etc. There's a reason why Europeans focused on colonizing Africa the most. It is the most resource rich area in the world

Niggers are just too low iq and dumb to make use of it

respectful of all races of women around the world

Go back to IT you stupid faggot - you are the nigger, fuck you grey. We don’t use the word “w*men”.

It was level playing field thousands of years ago. White prevailed, shows their superiority.

could would should if but all COPES

The transatlantic slave trade was a mistake and blacks should live amongst themselves away from the whites and so should sandniggers like yourself.
Seething negroid

I hate it. I wish I was another race

I have respect for African migrants, most of them I met have actual souls and personality and are normal for the most part. For other African Americans i have basically no hope left, our communities are trash heaps. Criminals are glorified, fathers are absent, african american foids fall into only 2 types:

1) typical ghetto trash and wants to be run through by only Tyrone the crack dealer with 4 kids by 4 different women or pro athletes. Any normal black guy is seen with disgust, they value only primitive traits like aggressiveness and size
2) any non ghetto african American wants only white guys, or even asian guys, but they are self hating and want nothing to do with black men

Even with decent income many African americans try to act gangster or hood and have no class. There is no actual unity, the kids are raised fatherless around a bunch of horrible sheeboon mothers and they turn out either homosexual (only female role models) or they become gangsters.

Anyone with even a bit of brains or class gave up on that sinking ship long ago. Normal black guys like me either integrate into a different group/culture, or end up extremely isolated.

Also I want to seriously emphasize how strongly the current state ofAfrican American communities is a direct result of females. they kicked fathers out of the home and belittled the men of households, chose child support instead, actively kept the good fathers away from their offspring by being so awful they give up or by abusing the legal system. They then actively choose to sexually select only the worst bottom of the barrel niggers who spend their time in and out of prison. They dont raise their children. they single handedly created the horrible circumstances we see today by cultivating it. They dont care that they're failing their children they are selfish and hypergamous and hate men and only live for themselves and handouts.

Oh yeah theres a 3rd subtype of African American food. Basically the "educated black girl magic" type. they spend most of their early adult years relentlessly pursuing education/credentials and being a strong black womyn, generally getting pumped and dumped. Most of them could settle down but they are too hypergamous and wont settle for anything less than human perfection. These ones are usually actually willing to date black men but the catch is they only want Denzel Washington.

Ironically, all their education ends up making them miserable, because they dont want to date a guy who has less education status than them but black guys that have the degrees they want are very small subset of the population, and ones that fit their insane standards practically nonexistent.

They arent as interesting because this archetype is common and not really unique to African Americans.

The usual end for them is working some middle management or some other mid tier white collar job, often employed in government sector. They end up married to their jobs and travelling, never getting married and rarely having kids, although the few that do actually reproduce will usually end up as single mothers.

Last edited:
If Africa had more resources than Europe ever did
Africa has plenty of resources though. I'm not black but I'll reply anyway, Rwanda is a great example that change is possible for Africa and black people in general. But if the culture is fucked then nothing gets done, like African American culture is completely degenerate

Go back to IT you stupid faggot - you are the nigger, fuck you grey. We don’t use the word “w*men”.
I'm getting a little tired of this shit. It's not either IT or .is, there are other kinds of people even if we're a tiny subsample. I also used that word, in particular, to accentuate that I meant this seriously. "Foid" comes off as childish and open to mockery, I did not want this post to become that.

The man believes in relying on physical pain. I'll wait.
I surely do not, what exactly did I say that you misinterpreted?

Africa would have been much more developed and rich if the natives of Africa were Whites or Asians not niggers. Niggers destroyed Africa. Niggers are too low iq to make a use of anything.
Can you believe that country with highest HDI in Africa is Mauritius whose 68% population is of Indian origin? Lol

Many of you use the word "women" here, don't come at me with that bullshit.