Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Blackcels... there is hope for you kekek

• Thread starter YouArentBlackPilled
  • Start date
Shut-ins unironically believe that it's Tyrone or nothing at all. This guy isn't ugly. He does have a child-like aspect to his face, but he's not ugly. Look at his partner, JFL. She is a dime a fucking dozen in the West. Her best rating would be 6, and his 4. No JBB here.

Last edited:
he looks somali:feelspuke:

Shut-ins unironically believe that it's Tyrone or nothing at all. This guy isn't ugly. He does have a child-like aspect to his face, but he's not ugly. Look at his partner, JFL. She is a dime a fucking dozen in the West. Her best rating would be 6, and his 4. No JBB here.
he’s a 2 she’s a 5

Oops, didn't mean to comment that here kekek yeah hes ugly but she's cute

BBC theory never fails

white still better than black tbh, but i agree both are slayer

white still better than black tbh, but i agree both are slayer
from what I see in reality and based of new studies, light skinned blacks are the best kekek I don't even like niggers and its reality buddy

I just want to date a attractive Malatta. Because I have a fetish for ebony women. It could be a psychological thing because I hate them so much. I want to sexually destroy them somehow?
Yeah thats weird kekek but thats a lot of people, they secretly love what they "hate"
A lot of KKK members are married to black and asian wives

Just be black and mysterious, and stare at foids across the room.
Being a nigger is winning the pussy lottery.

A lot of KKK members are married to black and asian wives
Never ask a woman her age, never ask a man his salary and never ask a white nationalist, the race of his girlfriend.

i see only around 3-5 bmwf couples a year in sf

kekek we shall see buddy, and I'm white, I just know foids like them especially the lighter skin ones, I see it all the time in California
thats why u gotta go outside during the day boyo, if u only go out at night ofc even white would seem darker from far away